Chapter Nineteen

When I woke up Hakeem was already dressed and ready for work in his suit. I said "goodmorning baby."

He smiled and gave me a kiss. He said "goodmorning love. Can you help me put my bracelet on?"

I nodded and helped put the bracelet that said daddy on him. I said "what are you working today?"

He said "hopefully just 6-5"

I poked my lip out and said "ok baby. We'll miss you."

He said "I promise I'll miss y'all more. I love you baby. Call me when the kids wake up."

I said "I love you too and will do."

When he left I got right into the shower. When I got out I got dressed for the doctors appointment. I put on a pair of grey leggings, a long sleeve white polo shirt, and grey ugg slipper slide things. Harlem woke up and so did Haven so I made them breakfast then got them dressed after breakfast. We went to my doctors appointment and Haven's. My doctors appointment confirmed my suspicions and at Haven's she had to get shots. I literally cried while she did when they gave her the shot because I was holding her fat butt and felt how scared she was. My baby was shaking I felt like a horrible mama.

Harlem said "mama it's ok now she gets a sucker."

I said "yeah and she can eat then she'll be happy again."

When we left we went to an indoor playground. They had a section for babies but my princess was knocked. I had a chest carrier on and she was knocked in it. Harlem was playing and having fun as I walked around with my baby girl. Around 2 we left and picked up stuff to make dinner and snacks. When we got home I put Haven in her soothing bouncy as Harlem laid down for a nap. At 4:30 I started dinner and made spaghetti. When it was done Hakeem had just walked through the door and Haven woke up from her nap. I picked her up and she was hungry so I adjusted myself. Hakeem came through the kitchen and said "hey baby."

I said "hey. How was your day?"

He said "not bad at all. How about you? How's was her appointment?"

I said "mamas got some shots I literally cried with her."

He said "aw baby I'm sorry if I would've known she was getting shots I would have went."

I said "it's alright. I always cry when my babies get shots."

He said "I'm bout to change and bring Harlem down for dinner."

I said "ok perfect."

He went upstairs and came back down holding Harlem. Harlem said "mommy!!! It's dinner time!!"

I laughed and said "yes it is baby."

They both had a seat while I adjusted myself after feeding Haven and put her in her high chair. I made them a plate then grabbed a small amount for my princess and cut it up really small. She was tearing it up with her little fat butt.

Harlem said "mommy dis good."

I said "thank you papas."

When we finished up and then I cleaned up while Keem took them to the playroom to play for a bit. Aka Harlem while Haven watches. When they were done I told Hakeem to bring them upstairs. I made bath water for my princess then put her seat in and cleaned her off gently. She loves baths and they just calm her down and put her right to bed. When I took her out I dried her off, lotioned her, put a diaper on her and put her in a little white onesie. After her bath I put Harlem in. We taught Harlem how to bathe himself he just needs to be supervised. When he got Hakeem helped him get dressed then came to our room after tucking him in.

Once the kids were down for bed I showered and put on one of Hakeem's big shirts after putting my oils in my hair and diffusing my curls. I got into our bed and Hakeem had his laptop up. I said "baby, are you working right now?"

He said "no baby. I was just responding to a few emails."

I frowned and said "that sounds like working to me."

He said "baby give me 5 minutes ok?"

I rolled my eyes and got up takingbhbb my contacts out. I put on my glasses and grabbed my laptop. I decide to email back a few clients that needed their hair done. I planned on taking a few clients on the side building that I'd hu into my own little beauty salon with one chair. I didn't want them in my actual house so I just did that right next door instead. After that I went on amazon and started looking at baby cribs. I found this black one with silver accents that I fell in love with. I added it to my cart and then closed my laptop and put it on hhhhby
the charger. After 20 minutes he went bwas still checking emails so I took it by myself to close his laptop. I said "5 turned to 20."b
B
He said "I'm sorry baby you got my undivided attention."

I took off my glasses and laid my head on his chest. I said "baby."

He said "yeah wassup?"

I started tracing his tattoos with my finger.. I said "baby..." then I whispered "do you think we could handle another baby?"

He said "probably, why you think you wanna try for another baby? You don't think Haven and Harlem is a lot right now?"

I said "nah Haven and Harlem are just literally such chill kids and babies I think we'll be home."

He said "we can start trying."

I said "you must've forgot. You got the WORST pull out game ever. I'm 2 months baby I went to the doctor to confirm it today."

He said "awwww baby, you should've told me to take off today. It was a day full of events."

I said "it's alright don't worry." I straddled his lap and said "don't stress about it baby."

He said "I feel bad, when's the next appointment??"

I said "shhhh worry about giving me a kiss because I haven't seen my husband barely at all today."

He laughed and pulled me closer from the small of my back and gave me a long kiss. He put his other hand on my thigh under my shirt a little. He said "where ya panties at?"

I said "shhhhh, can you help me release some built up stress and tension please?"