Chapter Twenty One

We decided to hold off telling Harlem about his new sibling until I start showing more because we don't want him getting upset because ANOTHER baby is coming and Haven is still basically a baby. Today we decided to take them to the aquarium and he was beyond excited. Hakeem got him dressed while I dressed Haven. We were going to bring the stroller but also let her walk a bit. I put her in an all black adidas tracksuit with a little black beanie and some fluffy ugg slipper flop things. I put on the same thing and straightened my bundles that went down past my butt. Hakeem and Harlem had on almost the same thing except they had on ugg slippers. My outfit was getting a bit tighter on me because I was getting thicker but my stomach only had a little bump.

When we got there Haven was walking but got tired and decided to be held for a little bit before we put her into her stroller. While she was in the stroller she drank her bottle of breast milk and then passed out. Harlem was sooo excited and when we went through the shark hallway damn near pissed his pants. He said "mommy issa sharkkkk!"

I said "I see baby boy."

Hakeem said "you good babe? You hungry?"

I said "yeah but I have some snacks so I'm good unless Harlem's hungry."

He said "I'm hungry mama."

We went to the food court and got food. As we sat down to eat someone came up to our table. It was this SUPER thick white girl and her mixed daughter. She said "oh my god Hakeem is that you?"

I just watched and didn't say anything. He said "Ashley wassup? How are you?"

She said "good! This is Eliza."

He said "this my wife Hazel and our kids Harlem and Haven."

She said "hi nice to meet you!"

I put on a fake smile and said "likewise."

She said "well we should catch up over lunch sometime Hakeem."

My face was like ^ and he said "imma respectfully decline but it was nice seeing you

My face was like ^ and he said "imma respectfully decline but it was nice seeing you. Enjoy your day. Have fun Eliza."

She looked mad but said "you too." Then left from our table.

I said "how you know her?"

He said "use to go out drinking with her.."

I tightened my smile then said "Harlem you done baby?"

He said "yes mommy! Time to see more fishes."

By the time we left lunch Haven woke up and wanted to be held so I laid her on my chest while Hakeem pushed the stroller.

Harlem was back looking at the sharks when Hakeem said "baby come here."

I walked over and said "wassup?"

He said "I love you and I feel like your upset right now.. but I need you to trust me. Even if you weren't there I would have declined her. I love you and our family and life we've built TOO fucking much to try and do something that would jeopardize it."