Chapter Sixteen

I woke up and Hakeem was still passed out next to me. He was exhausted from work, he was there yesterday from 7am-10pm making sure everything was ok and I felt so bad. Managing all of those businesses are rough. I let him sleep and started getting the kids ready for their day. I went downstairs and started making breakfast, when everything was ready I woke up Harlem and Haven was up staring. I picked Haven up and she laid onto me quietly. I went into our room and the bed was empty. I knocked on the bathroom door and said "baby, breakfast is downstairs."

He said "alright, I'll be down in a minute baby."

I went down stairs and made Harlem's plate. He sat in his chair and was eating his pancakes. Hakeem came downstairs and gave me a kiss. I said "you slept well baby?"

He said "yeah, I smelled the food and woke up."

I said "all fat."

Harlem was eating and then I cleaned him up and he went to play. Haven was laying in her chair and smiled so big. I pulled my boob out allowing her to nurse. She was slowly falling asleep. I smiled at how calm and gentle she was. Keem said "it still hurts?"

I said "not anymore, only if she's crying and wants to nurse."

He looked at me and said "you still gotta little hickey on there too."

I said "stop sucking on em then."

He smirked at me and said "no."

I said "stop."

When she finished feeding her I burped and swaddled her and put her in the swinging chair on a low setting. Hakeem came over to me and wrapped his arms around me. He said "let's go upstairs mamas."

I said "you gon clean up after?"

He kissed my neck and said "yeah I gotchu."

I said "ok." We went upstairs and he locked the door.

He picked me up and said "you look sexy asf Hazel."

I smiled and said "stop, we gotta hurry before Harlem comes for us."

When we laid down he pulled off my pants and underwear then positioned himself at my entrance. He said "you stay wet."

I said "stop playing."

He slid in and was whispering shit. When we finished we got into the shower. I put on a tube top and bike shorts. I bounced back quickly from Haven. I honestly just gained weight on my thigh and butt. I put on my fuzzy ugg slippers and went downstairs. Harlem was knocked out on the couch. I picked him up and put him in his room.

Keem came down and cleaned up the kitchen while I cleaned up Harlem's toys. Haven was laying in her swing smiling up at her little toys. I picked her up and unswaddled her. I said "when'd you wake up mamas baby."

She was smiling and moving on me. I said "let's do tummy time." I grabbed her mat and laid it in the living room. I laid her on her belly and Keem came over. I laid her down and laid in front of her. She was bout to cry but I started talking to her and she was fine. I said "Keem can you grab her some toys?"

He said "yeah."

He brought over her favorite toys and just let her do her thing. He sat down on the couch and put on a movie. I said "babe I need to go to the store to pick up a few things."

He said "uhhh."

I gave him a kiss and went upstairs. I put on a ripped jean jacket and then went downstairs. I said "I'll be back."

He said "babe you think you can take Haven?"

I said "yeah why is she fussing?"

He said "nah but I'm bout to hang with Harlem and we gon swim outback."

I said "ok." I picked Haven up and got her dressed.

My baby is so beautiful

My baby is so beautiful. Like she's so happy and calm. I picked her up after dressing her and gave Hakeem one more kiss then we left. When we got to the store instead of having her in the seat I put the convertible carrier on. She was sleep by the time we got there. I tucked my wallet in with her the carrier, I went to this store. I picked up more diapers for her, some more little outfits for her, and some outfits for Harlem. I also went to this store and picked us all out a matching bathing suit that was green palm tree leaves with a pink background. After we left that store we went to the grocery store. I grabbed a cart and started buying stuff. I grabbed snacks and stuff for dinner tonight. I said "mamas baby, wake up."

She was knocked out and didn't seem to be waking up anytime soon. When we got home I brought the stuff in. I laid Haven in her crib and grabbed the baby monitor. I went outback and Hakeem was helping Harlem swim. I took a video of them and posted it. Hakeem said "look Mommy has your towel."

Harlem smiled and got out of the pool running to me. I held the towel out and wrapped him up. I said "hi my sweet baby."

He said "mommy! I missed you."

I said "awh I missed you too."

Hakeem came out of the pool and gave me a kiss. Keem said "what you go get?"

I said "some food and some other stuff."

Keem said "I gotta surprise for y'all tonight." I looked at him questioning what he meant. He said "don't worry you'll see later."