Chapter Twenty Five

When we got back to our house from our weekend getaway, Hakeem said "how you feeling babe?"

I said "tired, Hass really be fucking me up."

Keem said "he just want you to love on him."

I laughed as I rubbed my big belly. I took a picture in the mirror and posted it. I captioned it "mommy's baby💙"

He said "gimme kiss."

His mom dropped the babies off and Harlem came running in with Haven following him stumbling. Harlem said "mama!"

I smiled and pecked his forehead. Haven put her arms up and said "mama up! Up!"

Hakeem picked her up and put her next to me. She said "mama!"

I said "yes pooh?"

She smiled and gave me a hug. I gave them their baths then laid down. Keem said "you tired?"

I said "yeah I'm bouta fall asleep."

He changed and laid next to me. He said "aight."

He started rubbing my belly and I fell right asleep. When I woke up he was still knocked out. I got in the shower then blowdried and braided my hair down. I put my 32inch wig on before fixing the edges and getting dressed. I put on a pair of grey leggings, a white shirt and my light pink ugg slippers. Keem said "you so beautiful."

I said "thank you pooh."

He said "what's my son doing?"

I said "sleeping."

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing on my lips. He said "where you wanna go ma?"

I said "ihop after we get the kids up."

He nodded and grabbed my butt lightly then kissed me. He said "come on mama."

I went into Haven room and she was sitting up. I said "hi mamas baby." I got her up and changed her diaper.

She said "mama." I put her into a matching outfit to mine. I did her hair and put a light pink bow on it.

I put her on my side before walking into Harlem room where Hakeem was helping him. I said "aww good job daddy."

He said "you ready Harlem?"

Harlem said "yes dad."

We brought them downstairs and got them into the car. Once I put Haven in I felt Hass kick my belly. I groaned and Keem said "you ok babe?"

I said "yeah Hass love playing." I got in my seat and he started rubbing my belly lightly.

He said "imma order it to go and we having a picnic."

I smiled and said "aww babe."

He called ordering our food then we picked it up. Harlem said "mhmmm im hungry mommy."

I said "I know Harlem, we on our way to eat now."

I grabbed the blankets out the trunk while he grabbed the food. I got Haven out and held her hand as we walked. Harlem walked right next to Hakeem. We set everything up then chilled outside for like 3 hours. I had just fed Haven and he said "got my baby milk drunk."

I laughed and I said "baby girl is knocked."

Harlem was knocked out too. I laid back and Keem laid next to me rubbing my stomach. He said "you so damn sexy."

I said "how? You see this belly?"

He laughed and said "girl ya stomach hard as hell, your not fat so cut it."

Hass kicked his hands. I said "here go ya son."

He laughed and said "you gon lemme get a taste later?"

I said "shit; do what you gotta do baby."

He laughed and said "yeah imma have ya ass yelling wait on it."

He held his hand on my ass and gripped it. I said "stop teasing me."

He pulled my face to his before pecking on my lips. He said "I love you beautiful."

I said "I love you too daddy."

We stayed out for another hour before going to the car. He carried both of them while I just unlocked the car and carried the blankets. When we got in the car I said "can we get water ice babe?"

He said "yeah ma."

I got hype and comfortable in my seat. He pulled up to the Rita's and went out grabbing me a cherry gelati and stuff for the kids and himself. Since they were sleep he was just gon freeze it. When we got home I was done my water ice and threw the trash away before picking up Haven and going inside. I laid her in the swing and strapped her legs before turning it on. I turned the lullaby on then Keem said "I just put Harlem in his bed. Come upstairs."

He followed behind me as my fat ass walked up the steps. We laid down and I said "I needa nap too babe."

He said "alright fine." I got comfortable while Keem rubbed my stomach.

I said "make sure to check on Haven, she in the swing downstairs."

He nodded and then I fell asleep. When I woke up he said "finally."

I laughed and said "babe I was tired."

He said "mhm I fed the kids dinner and all, they sleep."

I said "aww babe I'm sorry."

He said "give me some attention."

I turned and gave him a kiss. I said "i love you."

He said "I love you too babe. What's Hassan doing?"

I said "he's moving around now, we was napping."

He said "you always got my son sleeping."

I laughed and said "my baby be tired like me."

He said "babe."

I said "yes Keem?"

He squeezed my ass and whispered in my ear, "can I get sum pussy?"

I said "yeah."

He pulled off my panties and immediately started eating it. I moaned loudly and he said "you gon cum baby?"

I said "fuck," he started sucking on my clit while fingering me.

He said "look at you, bouta buss."

I said "damn Keem." As I came I pulled his head up and started kissing him. I said "gimme some dick."

He pulled his pants down and slowly slipped inside me. He said "loosen up babe."

I moaned and tried to loosen up. I said "damn babe."

He lifted my leg up and held it as he began fucking me harder. He said "like a damn slip n slide."

I laughed and moaned loudly. He said "damn Haze, chill before I buss."

I moaned loudly as I began to cum. I said "shit daddy."

With that my legs wrapped around him as he bussed in me. He said "we gon end up with a football team the way we be fucking."