Chapter Eight

2 months later
At work the one girl Kameron who I was talking to yesterday and sort of made my associate came over to me as I set up.

2 months laterAt work the one girl Kameron who I was talking to yesterday and sort of made my associate came over to me as I set up

Kameron

I took my stuff out and she came over to me. She said "hey I have a question and if it's too personal like forget about it."

I said "yes?"

She said "your son.."

I said "mhm what about him?"

She said " we heard him talking about his dad bringing him and since he walked in with Keem we just assumed he was Mr. Brown's but none of knew he had kids. Especially since he was with the one girl, what's her name, um Serenity."

I laughed and said "y'all so proper. Yes, he is Hakeem's child. I don't know anything about him and that girl. Also we aren't together so I don't care, we was done a long time ago."

She said "oh ok, sorry about being nosy."

I said "it's cool. What one of yall gotta crush on him or something?"

She said "her name Nicole."

Nicole

Nicole.

She pointed her out and I said "awh she's pretty."

She said "yeah she scared to approach him though."

I said "so what she thought I was gon help her? Get in a relationship? With my child's father?"

Kam said "dumb right? She just begged me to ask/mention."

I said "I mean if she wanna go for it, that's up to her, but I'm not gon boost it."

She said "ok well if you need anything let me know."

I said "appreciate it." Then went into my office.

I went and sat down. I looked at my desktop picture and it was Harlem, Keem, and I. I called Keem on my office phone, and he answered. He said "hello beautiful."

I said "hey. I have a question."

He said "yes?"

I said "what is this? What are we doing?"

He said "we chilling, doing us. You trynna go to this club tonight."

I said "sure call my babysitter."

He said "alright I gotcha. How's the shop?"

I said "pretty good, some girl tried to get me to throw the oop with you."

He started laughing and said "that's why you called?"

I said "a little because I ain't bout to be on ya games forever and I wanna know wassup fr."

He said "first of all Haze you don't gotta define our relationship to everybody. Second of all we have an undeniable bond and perfect chemistry. You and my son are top priority and I love y'all both more than I love my own self."

I smiled and teared up a little bit I said "we love you too."

Eventually when I got off I went back to my house and Hakeem was already there with Harlem. I picked Harlem up and kissed him all over his face. I said "hi papas, I missed you."

He said "I missed you too mommy."

I got him into the bath and dressed in his pajamas in his bed then the sitter came over. Keem said "I'm going to get ready be outside at 9:15?"

I said "alright."

When I walked out to his car he said "Hazel

When I walked out to his car he said "Hazel. Where the rest of your clothes mamas?"

I looked at him and said "I got shorts on."

He said "and who you trynna impress?"

I shrugged my shoulders and put my head down kinda and leaned back into my seat. I mumbled a little "I don't know."

He gripped my face a little turning it towards him and said "you look beautiful." Then kissed my forehead.

I said "thank you."

When we get to the club we got right into VIP and just chilling, we smoked a lil before going. He started getting touchy and was holding my thigh, he said "are you good?"

I smiled and said "yeah." He lightly pulled me onto his lap while holding my back.

Being high I always be feeling myself, if you know what I mean and suddenly all I was thinking about was sex. I kissed him and he came back with the same energy. Eventually started kissing on my collarbone and allat until someone said "Mr. Brown?"

I turned to see a couple of girls from the salon and I was like great. He said "wassup?" I just hid my face in his neck.

I think it was Nicole who said "we was just wondering if we can chill in your section for a bit."

I groaned in his ear as he said "yeah as long as y'all don't bug me, we bout to be out."

I got an Uber that'd be there in 20 minutes. We both were just real chill on our way to the Uber and eventually when we got in my house I said "you wanna smoke the rest?"

He smirked and nodded. We went out back and finished the Dutch. I was high, horny and hungry all in one. I walked into the kitchen and ate some cookies then we went to my room. When we got in there he picked me up and placed me on my back.

I said "wait take these heels off they hurting."

He took off my heels and shorts then we did what we do. After I was laughing as he laid on me. I said "be careful, don't squish. Precious cargooo."

He was cracking up and said "what?"

I said "shh it's a secret and I haven't been to the doctor yet to make sure it's true.. but I might be having another little baby."

He looked at me and said "you pregnant?"

I said "don't be so loud! But I have no idea. I'm getting thicker and my boobs getting bigger again. You can't tell?"

He grabbed my normally pretty small chest and said "are they sore?"

I said "just a little. But I don't want you to leave me again, that's why I don't want to get it confirmed."

He said "I'm never leaving you again you big headed monster."

I smiled and I said "yayyy. I love you." I wrapped my whole body around him and then passed out as he said "I love you too dumbass."