Chapter Eighteen

I woke up and Hakeem was knocked tf out. He had a long ass day at work so when he came home he just heated up his food and laid with me and passed out. I woke up and got into the shower. When I got out I put my hair products in keeping it in a curly lil mane. I put on a white tank top with some pink shorts and slippers then went downstairs. I pumped some bottles then made the boys breakfast.

When Hakeem down he had Harlem trailing behind him. He gave me a kiss and said "goodmorning baby."

I smiled and said "goodmorning baby, happy Father's Day! your food is ready and so is Harlem's on the table."

He kissed my cheek and said "thank you. Come on fat man."

Harlem said "goodmorning mama."

I said "goodmorning papas." And kissed his forehead. I went upstairs and grabbed Haven who was up.

She was babbling as I had her in my arms. I changed her diaper and then did some tummy time with her til it was time for her to eat. I added cereal to the bottle I bumped and made sure it was mixed. I picked her up and gave her the bottle that she could now hold. When she fell asleep again I put her in the swing. Then the boys came out and Harlem forced Hakeem to play with him like he does me everyday. Harlem said "daddy!!!!!!"

Hakeem said "Harlem don't be to loud, sissy sleeping."

Harlem nodded and waved for him to play with him. I went and cleaned the kitchen completely. After I went upstairs and got dressed.

I said "baby go get dressed, I'm bout to get the kids dressed

I said "baby go get dressed, I'm bout to get the kids dressed."

He said "you look good where we going?"

I whispered so Harlem didn't hear me, "sesame place."

He said "alright, they are gonna have a blast."

I said "ok good go change."

He gave me a kiss then went upstairs. I said "Harlem come on papas we gonna get dressed so we can spend our day with daddy."

He ran up to his room while I picked Haven up. I followed him up and let him pick out his outfit. I put Haven in a little sunflower jumper and changed her diaper and put her hair in two buns doing her edges too. When I went into our room holding Haven, Hakeem and Harlem was laying on the bed matching in an all black nike sweatshort outfit. I said "y'all are sickening."

Hakeem got up and took Haven out my arms laying down with her. I took a picture of them and posted it on my ig.

@hazelbrown : I wanna say happy father's day to the loml. our kids will never need or want for anything as long as you are around. you are EVERYTHING a women could ask for in all ways. I love you baby. 🥰

People were commenting about how cute it was and all this other stuff but I don't really care just care how my baby feels. I said "let's go guys. We gon be driving for a little bit."

He said "you driving?"

I said "yes." He nodded. We went downstairs and got in the car. I already have bottles in a cooler bag and Harlem's snacks. Halfway through our drive we took a break to pee and I had to change Haven. When we finally got there they were just opening. Harlem was so excited and I was happy that he was going to be able to spend all day riding different stuff with his dad. Haven was doing well and not really fussy at all which I loved. She was fascinated watching her dad and brother. Eventually when we went to the water park I bought us a locker and changed the kids while putting on my own bathing suit. I sat in the water with Haven as they ran around playing. Moments like these make me beyond happy that Hakeem stepped up to be a daddy. Haven was giggling kicking the water and splashing. When it was finally time to eat we ordered a pizza and ate together while I fed Haven. After being at the park for most of the day we left. We got home around 4 then they all took a nap after taking a bath or shower. After my shower I started preparing Hakeem's Father's Day dinner. When his and the kids dinner was done it was around 7. I woke them up for dinner and brought Haven down to eat her bottle too.

This was his dinner along with king crab legs and shrimp

This was his dinner along with king crab legs and shrimp. I made Harlem and I steak tacos. Hakeem wrapped his arms around me he said "Hazel you did not have to do this. Spending time with you and the kids was enough."

I smiled and said "we just wanted to show our appreciation."

He kissed my lips multiple times before sitting down to eat. Harlem said "mommy it's so good. I love tacos! Daddy it need to be Father day everyday."

I laughed as we continued to eat and Haven was next to me laying drinking her bottle. My fat girl was cheesing and smiling all over. When she finished I picked her up and she was laying on me while I finished eating. Hakeem said "princess mommy trynna make you all chunky too."

I laughed and said "not uh my baby just always hungry."

Hakeem finished his food then took Haven from my arms. I cleaned up everything then Harlem ran over to Hakeem and gave him a huge hug. Hakeem said "all the love." I went into Haven's room and grabbed his Father's Day gift. It was wrapped and I handed it to him. It was a bracelet from Zales and I got "daddy" engraved on it in Harlem's handwriting. Hakeem wrapped his arms around all 3 of us and kissed each one of our foreheads. He said "I love y'all so much."

I smiled and said "love you too."

Harlem said "I love you more daddy."

Haven was just giggling. Eventually I put them both to sleep in their bed.