Chapter Fifteen

Hakeem was at work and Harlem wanted to bring his daddy lunch and us to eat with him. I texted him and told him make sure he's free at 12. I made a bunch of stuff for Harlem to have tacos then made this chicken meal prep thing for Hakeem because that's all his picky ass wanted. I got dressed (outfit below)

When we got their his assistant Charles said "Hazel let me help you

When we got their his assistant Charles said "Hazel let me help you."

I said "I got it, thank you though. Can you just open the door?"

He nodded and did as I asked. Hakeem was looking at his computer when Harlem ran over and jumped up. He said "dadddy!"

I smiled and put all the food and stuff down on his table by the door. I put Haven's car seat on the chair and took her out. Hakeem said "my big man. You having a good day?"

Harlem laid his head into Hakeem chest and said "yes I just missed you."

I smiled and walked over with Haven in my arms. He put his head back and I gave him a couple pecks. I said "hey baby."

He said "hey, let me see my fat girl."

He held both of them while I made Harlem's little tacos. Then I said "come over here to eat."

Harlem little fat man ran all the way over to happy for lunch. He said "ok mommy."

I walked over and said "I got her babe enjoy your food."

I sat down on this comfy chair he has in there with Haven on my chest and we both took a small nap. I woke up 15 minutes later and they were still eating. 2 minutes after I woke Haven did to and she was fussy. I grabbed one of her bottles and went to his lounge area to heat it up. I laid her on my chest and gave her the bottle. She's still really picky with the bottles she drinks from because she's use to getting it straight from my breast but I couldn't today. She was lightly pulling my hair as she ate. After she ate I burped her and put her back in her seat rocking her lightly until she fell asleep again. Harlem said "mommy."

I said "yes baby?"

He said "daddy said come eat."

I looked at Hakeem and said "baby I ate before we came while I was cooking. I swear."

When Harlem finished eating he went into the corner where he took his tablet and started doing some ABC Mouse. I walked over to where Hakeem was and he said "come sit on my lap."

I laughed and did as I was told. I said "you left so early this morning I didn't even get a kiss."

He smirked and said "I'm sorry mamas." He gave me a long ass kiss and said "beautiful ass."

I said "I love you."

He said "I love you too."

I smiled and kissed him a couple more times. I said "next meeting?"

He said "at 1:30."

I said "ok."

I cleaned up Harlem's mess and then Haven started whining because she needed her diaper changed. I picked her up and kissed her forehead. I said "ok mommy's baby it's ok." I changed her diaper and then she just wanted to lay on someone.

Hakeem said "let me hold her babe."

I let her cuddle into Hakeem's chest then took a picture of them. I pictured it and commented "daddy duties."

I sat down for a minute and just took some breathes. I said "you so handsome."

He laughed and smiled winking at me. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too."

Harlem came over and sat in my lap. He laid his head on my chest and said "mommy."

I said "yes papas."

He said "can we get frozen yogurt when daddy done work?"

I looked at Hakeem and he nodded. I said "yeah baby."

Hakeem said "papas."

He said "yes daddy?"

Keem said "you feel ok?"

He said "yeah I just wanna be on my mommy."

He laughed and we sat for a little while longer then he helped me get them in the car. He gave me a long kiss and said "I'll be home by 7. Then we can go to the sweet pig or whatever."

I laughed and said "sweet frog babe."

He said "yeah whatever. Gimme a kiss."

I smiled and said "ok daddy." He gave me a kiss and grabbed my butt a little. I said "chill out I love you."

He said "I love you too baby."

I got in and we went home. When we got there I had Harlem on my hip and Haven's car seat in my arms. When we got inside I put Haven down then carried Harlem into Hakeem and I room. He got comfy on the bed then picked up Haven. I put her upstairs in her swing in our room. I got into bed with Harlem and we slept until Haven woke up. We were up around 4:30. I went downstairs and changed into a tube top. I nursed her as she was looking up at me. Harlem was still asleep. I said "you and your daddy, just the same." She smiles hearing me say daddy.

She's such a happy baby and barely cries. I burped her as I put my boob back in my shirt. She wanted to stay up and so I burped her then I kissed her forehead. I laid her on her back as I played with her and kissed her little arms and feet's and all over. She just wanted all my attention. When Hakeem woke up he wanted to be all up on me too. So I decided to put on Paw Patrol. When Hakeem came home Harlem jumped out of the bed and onto him. He said "daddy, daddy, daddy."

I smiled and Haven heard daddy and started squirming. I sat her up to look at Keem and she smiled so big. It was so cute. Hakeem held Harlem and pulled me into him giving me a kiss. He said "how's my fat girl?"

I said "all smiles because she heard daddy."