Chapter 39: Maturity

*Sasha's POV*

*2 weeks later*

Since my party I haven't talked to Miles at all. He tried to hit me up, but I didn't comply. All at school he tried so hard to talk to me, but I would walk away. He would just grab my arm and I would let go. I was still pissed off about his stupid ex. I had to beat a ho up on my birthday and while pregnant. What kind of shit is that?

Instead I've been spending all my time with Natalie and Jahseh. I've been third wheeling them.

I sat in the car with them as we headed off to school.

"This shit is ridiculous, talk to him now. It's been 2 weeks, it's time to let go of this sweetie. Miles loves you. He's trying hard with you. Don't let that go." Natty said.

"Look Sasha, Stokeley's my best friend and he's always gonna have that title. I can't really say shit on it. But do what you think you need to do. If you love him, go for it. If you want to end things, let him know." Jah said.

"You right. And no I don't wanna end things." I said.

"You're just too stubborn to see that. Don't do that no talking shit. That's only gonna make it worse. I know boys. They hate being ignored."

"Trust me I know. Chris is a big hot head." I said.

"You gonna be good, I know it." Jah said.

"I hope so."

My life has been going great so far, but I'm just running into so many altercations. It's like drama is following me everywhere I go.

*Fast forward to the end of the day*

Today was a normal day as usual. I was walking out of class to head outside when someone started pulling on me trying to bring me back inside the class. Whoever it was, he or she succeeded because they were so strong. I couldn't let go of the grip.

The door closed and I turned around. When I saw him I ran to the door to get out.

He grabbed me and pushed me down on the desk.

"Calvin what the hell do you want? I'm done with you. You lucky I ain't go to the damn po po when you kidnapped me. I don't fuck with you. You are not a good person at all." I said.

"All I wanna do is tal-"

"Man fuck talking, I hope you live the best of your life without me in it. Look at me I've moved on. You should too. I've been happy. I can't be around you after that situation. You've completely fucked up my whole outlook of you. Fuck you Calvin!"

He looked so mad but I didn't care.

I got up to open the door and I ran out. I was surprised Calvin ain't come running back after me. He's known for doing that.

I ran down the hallway with tears running out of my face. I ran outside.

I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

"Shit I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay Sasha."

"Wait how you know my-"

"Miles." I said.

He lifted me from off the ground.

"Yes it's me. What's wrong? Why you been crying?"

I took a deep breath and before I could say anything he picked me up and put me in his car. He got in the driver's side and locked the doors.

"Now imma need you to tell me what's wrong. And plus you ain't talk to me in two weeks. It's about time we have a deep talk like two mature people. Get your act together Sasha. I love you."

"It's my ex."

"Stokeley? Man I'm ti-"

"No not him, Calvin."

"What did he do to you? You better tell me now."

"He didn't do anything he just pulled me into a classroom and tried to talk to me, but I ran out before he could say anything else. I'm literally done with his ass. Fucking bastard."

"So it's handled? I don't have to beat his ass for you?"

"No. But Miles I'm sorry for these past two weeks."

"Stop. I should apologize. Kayla just popped out of nowhere, I guess she saw your invitation and thought it was okay for her to come. When she tried to kiss me I immediately pushed her off me. She's crazy. We broke up cause I couldn't handle her bitchy ways and she was becoming too crazy. She was stopping me from enjoying my life so I cut that ass loose."

"This is all we had to do and I ain't talk to you for two weeks. I feel stupid now."

"Nah baby you just needed time and I completely get that. You good. Matter of fact we good."

He gave me a hug.

"Let me take you home. That's the least I can do."

He took me home and walked me to the door. He grabbed both of my hands and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you and I don't wanna let go of your love. I've been liking you forever, I just never knew how to tell you. I always thought you were out of my league and maybe I was too quiet for you. Thought you would think I was too corny or some shit." He said.

"I don't judge. I love you for you. You should've known I wasn't like that. I've always found you attractive."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?"

I was starting to become more mature. Although some of my ways were still there, I was in progress.

 Although some of my ways were still there, I was in progress