Chapter 78: Moving Day

*6 months later*

Sasha's POV

At this point in time, Stokeley and Jahseh had blown up even bigger than they were before. But no matter what, their family was always their main priority.

I had been spending all my time with my best friend and our kids while our men were occupied. My life changed so quick in a matter of four years and I was so happy.

Before my eyes, my Stokeley grew up to the man I always pictured. We always settle our differences, and that's what makes our relationship so strong.

I was watching tv as Stokeley came through the door with an obviously occupied mind.

"Hey baby." I said.

"Hey." He came over to me and picked me on the lips.

"Care to share what's on ya mind?" I asked.

"I have a proposal for you, but I don't know if you would like it."

"I'm listening." I replied.

"So I've been talking to your brothers and Jahseh for a while now. And before you say anything, I'm not hiding anything from you and I haven't done anything. But we've all decided that we want new scenery. I figured I should've told you at first, but we wanted to keep it a surprise."

"What you mean by new scenery?"

"Well, how would you feel if we all moved?"

"Moved where?"

"Somewhere other than Florida. I was thinking maybe Georgia. Atlanta specifically. Look I know we grew up here and lots of memories are here. But it's nice to expand horizons baby."

I took a moment to reflect on his words.

"You know you're not wrong." I patted the sofa indicating for him to sit down.

"Explain more for me?" He said.

"I think that might be best for all of us. I didn't plan to stay in Florida my whole life, but I didn't think it would be so soon." I replied.

"Well life's too short. You're my wife and we have three kids and counting together. Name one good reason why we shouldn't move?"

I sat there quiet trying to think, but I couldn't because deep down in my heart, I knew he was right.

"So you've spoken to everyone about this?" I asked.

"Well just us guys. Jahseh is currently speaking to Natalie about it. We thought all of us should just move together."

"Well if y'all are in this, well I guess I am too. It does kind of get boring sometimes."

I could see that he felt a sense of pity for me because he grabbed both of my arms with sincerity.

"Look, we can always come back to Florida. Georgia and Florida are right by each other. It's not like it's her other side of the country."

I shook my head and agreed with everything.

"Well then I guess it's settled."

"So did y'all plan a date to leave?"

"I was thinking next month. That way we'd get 30 days to get everything and we should be out by then. I'm sorry for the short notice. I didn't expect you to agree. I don't like to make big decisions without your input because we are a whole. Remember that."