Chapter 49- #GetTheStrap

*Stoke's POV*

I can't believe this low down dirty ugly son of a bitch pussy ass motherfucker shot my vro. He gotta pay for that shit.

Fucking Calvin.

"Baby so what we gonna do now?"

"We gotta cut this trip short. I promise I'll bring you back right after I handle this shit alright."

I began pacing the room.

She came and gave me a hug.

"Let's go Stokeley. I'm so tired of Calvin. He fucking shot Coolie and for what?"

"That's what I'm tryna find out. The fuck do my niggas got to do with him?"

*12 hours later*

We took a flight back to Florida. I was dying to get back. Sasha comforted me the whole ride. I needed some, I was panicking.

As soon as the plane came to a stop I picked up Sasha and our luggage and ran to the car.

She was walking too slow for me.

I got to the car and threw our stuff in it. We both got into the car and I immediately zoomed  out of the airport.

I called Jahseh and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?"

"We made it back now, which hospital y'all at?"

"The one near our studio house."

"Alright bet. How Coolie doing?"

"Not well, he's still hasn't woken up from his surgery."

"But he still breathing right?" Sasha jumped in.

I began to get angry at what Jahseh said.

"Mane fuck all that. Imma kill that fucker. He think he can just try and take out my nigga and get away with it. I should've taken his ass out when he kidnapped you. Or better yet the fucking airport! Nigga always fucking with us."

Tears came out my eyes.

"We'll be there Jah, we gotta go." Sasha  said.

"Alright bye."

I kept driving with tears in my eyes and I kept hitting the steering wheel.

I was scaring Sasha.

"Pull this damn car over now!"

"BUT WE GOTTA GET TO COOLIE!"

"I said PULL THIS BITCH OVER NOOOWWW."

She has so much power in her voice.

I pulled over.

"Get out, I'm driving. You fucking scaring me. I'm just as hurt as you but I don't want anymore bad things happening so move."

I did as she said. I didn't feel like arguing. I was too mad to do so.

She pulled up to the hospital and we ran inside. Jah was waiting in the waiting room for us so we wouldn't get lost.

"Come this way." He said.

He led us to the room where Coolie laid there in a lost state of mind.

Trunks, Pump, and Wifi all looked angry.

Sasha went up to Coolie and gave him a hug and said some words to him.

"The fuck happened?" I said.

"We was outside of the studio house and these two fuck niggas pointed a gun at all of us. I thought it was some kind of joke or some shit but then that gun went off and hit Coolie. I grabbed my shit and fired back but I missed." Wifi said.