Chapter 71: Preggo Vibez?

Sasha's POV

Just imagine me being pregnant again. Unbelievable right?

Going home was a silent ride. The kids were sleep, and Stokeley played some of his music and bobbed his head. Never once did he look at me , but I kept looking at him.

I guess he noticed me staring at him because he glanced back through the side of his eyes.

"What Sasha? What? Obviously you wanna say something. You keep looking at me." He said.

"It's my eyes, why can't I look?" I replied.

"Look if you wanted to talk now you could've just told me something."

"What's your problem?"

He turned down the music and shook his head.

"I feel like you hiding something from me. I trust you, but you make it hard sometimes."

"Stokes I think I might be pregnant." He surprisingly looked at me but no words were said. It was quiet and he froze.

With me being impatient, I was hoping for a right away answer and I just couldn't wait too long for it. I quickly thought of something that would get a quick reaction out of him. He hates when I call him by his rap name. He doesn't mind if anyone else does it, but when I do it pisses him off badly.

"Ski."

He snapped out of it.

"That's my other persona. Don't fucking call me that, you know it pisses me off when you of all people say that and you know I hate it."

"Well I had to get your attention cause you wasn't saying shit."

"Sasha you know how I feel about that. And I'm sorry for not replying. It's just that I've been wanting to talk to you about another baby forever. Now that you could possibly be pregnant, I guess I'm just happier you know?"

"You know you could've spoke to me about it anytime? It does take two to make one."

"How long have you thought that you might be pregnant?"

"Just recently. I wanna test that theory out and actually get tested but this time I want you to be with me. Last time it was Natalie. You deserve to be here this time."

"You sure about that?"

"Stokeley you are the father. What you want me to take Miles or somebody else with me?"

He laughed. "Hell no, keep on playing with me, you know I don't tolerate that."

The awkwardness faded away and I was starting to enjoy the ride back. I thought we was gonna have another fight again. Our relationship has been tested in so many crazy ways and somehow we can still get through it together.

After a while I somehow fell asleep and Stokeley continued to drive us home. When the car stopped, I figured that we were at home and that it was time for us to get out. I woke up and got out the car. Stokeley got the kids out the car and carried them by twos and I followed behind.

He tucked them in bed since it was so late at night. We'll just bathe them in the morning and take them to Momma Cleo so we can set the record straight about me supposedly being pregnant.

As soon as my head hit that pillow, I was out like a light. It made me think. That's another thing I've been doing a lot and that is sleeping.

Another symptom.

**
The Next Day

I woke up to an empty house. Stokeley has been taking care of things around the house for me. I'm so appreciative of him. I'm glad it's not a one-sided relationship. Them one-side ones will get you hurt. It's like when you feeling someone but they not actually in the same page that you're on. Yeah that shit sucks. It's two-sided and that's what I love about it and it's what I love about him. We argue, fuss, and fight all day, but at the end of the day we know how to make it through which makes us stronger as a couple. I don't know what I would do without my Stokeley Pokeley.