Chapter 41: Quickness

*Stokeley's POV*

I had to pay Calvin a little visit at school to make sure he doesn't mess with Sasha again. She called me about him because I knew about the situation, and I would have a way to handle it. At least she still believes in me after all the shit I put her through. I don't deserve her for cheating, but my love is too strong to lose her.

I scared Calvin. He won't be messing with her anytime soon. I bought all my buddies with me and we all threatened him. Some of my bros were strapped, but I didn't ask where they got it from. They just better get that shit out my face.

I find it sad how I had to threaten him just so he can leave her alone. But it works like magic though.

"Pass the blunt son." I said.

Jahseh and I were smoking some good shit. My nerves were bad and I needed some fast, so I hit my plug up. He a real one.

"Bro you ever wondered why your lips don't touch when you say "touch" but they touch when you say "separate"?" I asked.

"Lmao the fuck? You're stoned as a bitch my nigga." Jah said.

"If sperm makes babies and is found in testicles, then ball is really life."

Jahseh fell to the floor and started laughing.

"You really fucking crazy my man. LMFAOO!"

"HAHAHA HEHEHEHE , It's not that damn funny." Natalie said walking down the stairs.

"Bae you try smoking this shit and see what's so funny now." Jah said.

"Not today. Somebody gotta be sober in this house." She said.

"Smart thinking Nat." I said.

"Of course I always think smart." She said smiling.

*Knock Knock*

The knocking caught me off guard.

"Who the hell could that be?" I said.

"Go see, it might be Sasha." Nat said.

I ran to the door when Nat said it might be Sasha. Just to her assumption, it was right. Sasha was at the door.

"Hey Stokeley." She said giving me a hug.

"Hey, you not with Miles?"

"No he at work. I don't wanna be by myself today. It's good to see you Stokeley."

Before she could step in I rubbed her stomach.

"Sorry I just wanna see how you doing."

"It's okay." She said walking in.

"The hell?"

Natalie burst out laughing.

"Hold on, y'all fucked up huh?"

"Shit yeah." Jahseh said.

"This ain't good for you to be inhaling, come with me upstairs we got a lot to catch up on." Nat said.

I walked upstairs as they headed up.

"Mmmmm what you doing? This a girl thang." Sasha said.

"Ok well damn shit my bad."

I found that very weird how Sasha made small talk with me and headed right upstairs.

*Natalie's POV*

Something seemed off about Sasha once she walked through the door. She looked like she wasn't well at all. But she played it off well.

She looked sick, upset, and stressed like something was bothering her.

"You okay ba-"

Sasha got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran there with her. She began throwing up.

"Let it all out." I said patting her back.

"Fuck." She said.

She tried to get up and collapsed onto the floor hard.

"Get up! Sasha! Get up!"

Jahseh and Stokeley ran upstairs.

"What the hell happened?" Jah said.

"She was throwing up then she passed out."

Stokeley picked her up and we rushed her to the hospital. I was so scared for her and her baby.

The nurses hooked her up to an IV and we waited patiently for the doctor to come in and tell us what was up.

*Sasha's POV*

All I remember is throwing up and passing out. I woke up in a hospital bed to the faces of Natty, Stokes, and Jah.

"Why did you fake like everything was okay? You seemed fine and this happens." Jah said.

"I'm fine honestly."

"Lies." He said.

"You okay babe?" Natty said squeezing me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Jahseh and Stokeley followed behind with their hugs. Stokeley hugged me for a long time.

"I will always love and care for you ma." He said.

We had got scared for a moment because the door bursted open.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you guys." The doctor said.

Behind the doctor in walked Miles.

He stood behind the doctor while he talked to us.

"So Sasha it seems here that you've been stressing a lot. This is not good for your baby at all. You need relaxation Sasha. All this stress and anxiety caused you to get sick and pass out."

"I thought me throwing up had to do with me being pregnant."

"That too. I'm about to get to it. Sasha I want you to take a couple of deep breaths."

"In, out, in , out , in and out."

I really needed that because I felt a little better after that.

"We're gonna keep you in for a few more hours to check some more work, then you'll be free to go." He said smiling.

When the doctor walked out, Miles walked up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Glad you're okay. As soon as Nat texted me I ran over here."

I looked back at Stokeley and he had the meanest look on his face.

Jealousy.

I don't know why though, we broke up so he has no reason.

He walked out.

"Looks like someone's upset." Natty said walking out to go talk to him.

Here we go again.