Chapter 77: Birthday Vibez

At this point in time, I have no idea when I'm going to end it because I have so many ideas in store. And next time if I take forever to update, please spam me. This chapter is going to be very long with a surprise at the end :). I decided to drop this chapter on his birthday just cause.

**

*2 weeks later*

Sasha's POV

Just mere to Sergio's birthday, it was now my husband's. Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne. April 18th. I had so much planned for him and I'm talking about real grown shit.

I woke up this morning and Stokeley was already up, so I smothered his face with kisses until he couldn't take anymore. I had hot morning breath but I didn't care.

"Happy Birthday Stokes. I love you so much, you know that?" I pecked him on the lips one time and he reciprocated the kiss.

"Baby thanks, I really appreciate it and I love you too, but you gotta brush them teeth then we'll talk." He joked.

I gave him a frown. "I guess I'll take it back then." I did my little dramatic walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I breathed in my hands and I almost passed out.

As I was brushing my teeth, Stokeley walked behind me and gripped my waist while looking in the mirror at me. "You know I didn't mean it like that. I was just playing but I guess it came out wrong. You did have a stench but I didn't care. I've smelled worse."

I glanced at him in the mirror as he waited for a response. I spit the toothpaste out and gargled some mouthwash, then wiped my mouth.

I turned around and looked him in the face while his arms were still wrapped around me. "I'm not mad, it's okay. Don't make this day about me. It's your day okay?"

"But when you're upset, it doesn't sit right with me. I just love you too much." He replied.

"I'm not upset, my breath was kicking. I promise. Just do me one thing and promise you'll enjoy your birthday please." I kissed him again on the lips.

As I tried to walk away, he grabbed my arm.

"Um what are you doing?" I laughed.

"The kids are still sleep, so I'm feeling kinda tingly." He gave me an evil joking smile.

I looked down at his shorts and boy was he hard. I almost couldn't help myself.

"Oh Stokeley, you don't even know half the shit I have prepared for you today. I promise you gonna be more than satisfied. I got you baby. Now I'm about to go cook. And I can't forget about the birthday boy. Now you just wait." I bit his ear to tease him and left to go prepare breakfast.

All he could do was smile and I found it so sexy. That man was all I could ever think about.

As I was preparing breakfast, Stokeley came down with the twins as Sergio followed behind. I had already prepared their bottles and I was basically almost done cooking. I make sure my kids eat before I do, so that's what I did.

When I finished, I fed Sevion while Stokeley fed Saprina. I had also set out a plate for Sergio to eat. The adults were going to eat last.