Miss me

You didn't remember the drive, you were too busy crying over the mess you had made of your life. You left Cameron behind, for now, he needed some stability and you knew Negan would still care for him with help from your friends. You pulled up to the familiar gates, it was the middle of the night, you didn't even know if they would let you in. You got out of your car and made your way over to the gates. 

"Stay here," the guard told you as he disappeared to get the authority to let you in. You paced back and forth, nervous to be turning up unannounced but also scared at how Negan would react to where you had gone. 

"Well what a pleasant reason to be woken from my slumber" The king spoke, breaking through your thoughts, "You're alone?" you nodded and nervously fiddled with the hem of your hoodie. 

"We had a fight" you explained, "he told me to leave" not giving any unnecessary details away just yet. 

"Let the lady in" Ezekiel told his guard, "Gerry prepare another bed in my chambers" he told his right-hand man. 

"Thank you" you whispered as he took your arm and guided you to where you would be staying. "sorry to disturb you at such a late hour" 

"No apologise necessary" he smiled. "This is where you will be staying, my room is just down the corridor should you need anything" 

"Thank you Ezekiel" you smiled, gave him a small hug and he bid you goodnight. You climbed onto the small bed and snuggled under the soft blanket. The room wasn't much, it held only a single bed and a set of draws but it was enough, you had passed a bathroom so you knew where that was. It didn't take you long to fall asleep, you were emotionally and physically drained. 

You woke up as the sun shone through the small window above the drawers. It took you a second to remember where you were. You sat up and pulled the blanket up to your chin, resting against the wall behind you as tears began to fall once again. 

There was a soft knock on your door. 

"Come in" you managed to say as you quickly wiped away the tears. 

"Good morning my dear" Ezekiel greeted warmly, but the smile fell from his face when he noticed your tears. He strode over and sat on your bed, placing a hand on your cheek. "My lady don't let tears spoil such a beautiful face" he whispered, he deep brown eyes held sympathy and you hated it. You closed your eyes and sighed but tears continued to fall.

"It's all such a mess" you sobbed, allowing Ezekiel to hold you. 

"I'm sorry to have involved you" you whispered once you calmed down "I should leave I'm not your problem"

"You aren't a problem" he smiled taking your hand "and you're welcome to stay here as long as you need, indefinitely if you like" he smiled, you smiled too. "I will leave you to get ready, I must watch over my kingdom" You nodded and stayed silent as he left. 

You pulled yourself together and headed outside, deciding to explore the Kingdom and help where you could, you needed a distraction. 

************************************************************

Negan's POV

"I'm such an idiot" I said to myself as I woke up to an empty bed. I was so upset when I found out the baby wasn't mine that I lashed out, I wasn't angry, it wasn't her fault. I just felt like for her I would always be in Simon's shadow. I got dressed and went to find her, presuming she had stayed in Cam's room. 

"Hey buddy have you seen Y/N" I asked Cam, he shook his head. 

No one had seen her, I had looked everywhere. That's when I noticed her truck had gone, when I told her to go I didn't mean it, I never thought in a million years she would actually leave. I missed her, I'd gotten so used to having her around. I went to find Jess.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Jess asked,

"We had a fight" I sighed, "I told her to leave and she did"

"What did you fight about?" Jess asked, 

"You don't know do you?" I asked realising I must be the only person she told.

"Know what?" she asked

"The baby" I whispered, voice breaking "It's not mine" Jess looked shocked and had to sit down, 

"You yelled at her?" she asked, I nodded feeling ashamed,

"I was upset Jess I lashed out and said things I didn't mean and now she's gone" I was crying now. "Where would she go?"

"I don't know" replied Jess "There isn't anywhere else anymore"

"I have to look for her" I said, wiping my eyes

"Negan you don't know where to start" she sighed "If she left Cameron then she's coming back, give her time" I knew she was right and I would focus everything on making sure that boy was okay, she would want that. 

*****************************************

You strolled around the Kingdom, everyone was so friendly, no one questioned why you were there. You helped on lady picking vegetables and planting more. This became your daily routine as the days passed. You just hoped he missed you.

************************************************

Hey guys, sorry this is short its a bit of a filler chapter. 

comment and vote!

lots of love xxx