Back together again

You woke up to find the armchair where Daryl had been sleeping empty, you immediately jumped up and began panicking, expecting the worst as you always did in the world you lived in. You ran outside, you knew stress wasn't good for the baby but you couldn't help worrying about him. 

"Daryl" you whispered loudly, trying not to draw unwanted attention. His bike was gone. He'd left you, was all you could think, how could he do that, vulnerable, pregnant and sleeping and he'd left you!

You sat on the porch of the cottage and sulked. You were useless on your own in your condition. Hours passed before you heard the familiar roar of his engine. Once he appeared through the trees you rushed towards him and began pounding on his chest,

"Hey what the hell" he yelled trying to restrain your arms,

"You left me" you yelled "why would you leave me all alone without saying anything"

"Jeez pregnant lady calm down" he laughed "I did it for you"

"What do you mean?" you asked pulling away from him. 

"You think I would make you walk to the Sanctuary all on your own" he started

"You could have taken me on your bike, what does that have to do with anything?" you asked

"You wouldn't have got on my bike with a bump and all your bags" he continued "So I brought the Sanctuary to you" you looked at him both confused and excited.

"what...." you started but were interrupted as the bushes behind Daryl moved and the man who had caused you to leave in the first place emerged.

"Hello sweetheart" he beamed, hands in his pockets, Lucille nowhere in sight. 

"Negan" you whispered, your heart practically thumping out of your chest, you wanted to run to him but still weren't sure where the two of you were at. 

"Come here" he smiled, voice breaking as he opened his arms to you, eyes watery with the threat of tears as you ran into his arm. "holy shit I missed you"

"I missed you" you confessed, it was good to be home. 

..Back at the Sanctuary..

"Well Doc don't leave us in suspense" Negan pressed, 

"I just want to be sure" he replied as he studied the ultrasound, after a couple of minutes he turned to look at you, "you're having a little girl"

Your heart fluttered and a grin spread across your face as Negan held your hand and kissed your cheek.

"And she will be treated like a princess" Negan whispered "Princess Simone" a lump formed in your throat as you registered the name he had suggested and the reason behind it. He looked worried as he anticipated your reaction. You pressed your lips against his as tears fell down your face. 

"Our daughter Simone" you replied resting your foreheads together.

********************************************************

And that's a wrap! Hope you guys enjoyed this story.

Comment and Vote!

Lots of love xxxx 

🎉 You've finished reading How can I live without you (Sequel to Simon FanFic - Sleeping with the enemy) 🎉