Chapter 15

This Tuesday, I went to Jack’s dorm room overwhelmed and dreadfully exhausted. What am I doing in Jack’s room? Let me explain. For the next three days, Jack, Finn, and I are going to continuously work on the Graphic Design Project which was explained today (I don’t want to bore you with those details), along with all the other assignments from other lectures and programs.

    It was pretty much a project to make a website that’s creative and cool. And unique, for sure. But the problem was, we were all gonna be so tired and wouldn’t have gotten enough sleep from this stupid thing, so we might get a bit grumpy and sleepy, and possibly…..a bit crazy.

    I opened the door to Jack’s room with my bag and my lapop. “....Jack?....Finn?”

        I heard a shuffle of sound in the bathroom, and saw Jack walking out, wearing a different shirt than what he wore in class, this was a tighter black shirt which showed off his flat stomach...abs. I felt myself going red. He smiled.

        “Hey Andrea! Ready to….*yawn*...work on the project?” I nodded and yawned, laughing a bit.

        “It’s a bit contagious, yawning.”

        “Yea, but I think that it’s getting passed onto us because of this sleepy guy here…”

        He looked over at a large lump of covers and pillows, and I noticed that it was steadily breathing. Oh.

    Jack lightly removed the covers off a sleeping Finn’s face. He looked a bit irritated, but still slept peacefully. Aww, that’s so cute!

         “C’mon Finn, you need to get up, we have a project to work on.”

Finn groaned.

        “...But I don’t wanna….” He shuffled around in the bed uncomfortably, trying to go back to sleep. Jack looked at me, exasperated.

        “Erm….he was taking a nap. Coming back from university, we were exhausted, especially Finny. He had an extra course, giving him extra work last night. The poor lad  crashed on my bed when he came in.”

         I had to admit, I felt a bit sorry for Finn. He did look really tired. Jack, though, also looked tired. It was as if he was trying to stay positive.

       I felt like letting Finn sleep, but Jack had other ideas. He flung the blankets off Finn, and who abruptly got up, looking pretty pissed.

“What the fuck was that, man?! Can’t you give me atl--” he stopped and looked at me, and his eyes softened a bit. “Oh...sorry, Andrea, I was taking a nap.”

         “Yeah, I figured.” Finn peered over at himself; his legs were sprawled everywhere, and he groaned as he stretched out of bed. Yawning, he scratched his head and walked over to his bag. I looked at him.

        He was so cute; he was wearing grey sweats and a dark blue T-shirt with his hair sticking out in all directions. He brushed his hair down with his hands, and instantly it was back to normal. Wow. If I ever tried that, my hair would be far from normal.