Chapter Three: But Baby When I Taste Tequila.

A/N: I know I do this a lot that Ali knew people before they ever came to NY I think it adds drama...sue me.

10 Years Ago

(Peter is 28, Ali is 18, nothing illegal my friends)

Alisha

"Come on Ali, are you going to really be scared to party your whole life?" My best friend, Annie, asks me.  "Annie, you dragged me to Colorado with a bunch of your brother's college buddies, the last thing I want to do is party," I say crossing my arms and staying in her pick up truck.

"Peter is really nice Ali, and he's dying to meet you," "Peter is your brother's best friend, don't ya think that's a little weird?" I ask, "No, it's not like I'm dating him." Annie says. "Come on, what we had was over a long time ago Ali," Annie says, pushing the hair out of my face, "And you were the hardest person to ever get over," I tell her, "You know I will always love you, Alisha Miller,, but it was too hard, we are too good of friends to be girlfriends, that's why I want you to meet Peter, now please," I stare at her, "Fine I'll come in," "YAY!" she says and claps her hands.

We get out of her truck and head inside, her brother and 3 of his friends were all just chilling on the couch. "Everyone, this is Alisha, Alisha this is Peter, Brad, and Hanes, and you know my brother Fred,"  I was stunned at how attractive Peter was, "H-Hi," I say shaking his hand. 

We all got to know each other in the 3 weeks we stayed at that cabin, Peter and I had gotten extremely close, I had so much tequila and whiskey I thought I would never drink again.

Now

I walk into the precinct with Aurora in her carrier, "Ali! It's so good to see you!" Amanda says hugging me, "Can I hold her?" she asks, I nod and she takes Aurora out of her carrier. I see Peter walk by and he stops and stares at me for a moment, the same way he did when we first met. 

"Have we met before?" He asks, "Yeah before Rafael's trial," I say trying to brush it off, "No, before that," "Nope, don't think so," I say. Sonny walks up and puts a hand around my waist before pecking me on the lips. "How are you feeling baby?" He asks, "A little in pain but walking helps," I say. "Can you give Peter and I a minute?" I ask. He raises an eyebrow but nods.

I nod towards integration 1  and he follows me, "I do know you," He says, "But you had red in your hair and wore darker makeup..." 

"Yeah, we met when my ex-girlfriend dragged me up to Colorado with her and her brother and his friends..." "We did more than just meet Alisha," "Yeah I know and I would prefer if no one knew," I say.

"Why?" He asks, "I have a boyfriend now, I'm with Sonny, I just had his kid, and Just ended a two year thing with Rafael, it's bad enough I slept with my old boss, got raped---" "You were raped?" Peter stops me, "Yeah, by the same guy, a lot, he kidnapped me a little over two years ago when he found out I was in New York and I tried to get him in prison," 

"Ali, why didn't you call me? Or Annie?" "Annie and I had falling out remember because I hooked up with you? She got all jealous and told me I was a slut," "Oh..I didn't know that," I sigh, "Peter, it was 10 years ago, I was a dumb teenager looking to have fun with an older guy, I know those 3 weeks meant a lot to us then, but that was then, this is now,"  He nods.

He goes to leave the room but turns back around, "You know, I still can't drink Tequila," he says and smiles slightly before leaving. I sigh and go to walk out, Sonny meets me at the door. "Everything okay?" He asks, "I'll explain later okay? I'm going to say hey to Liv and then head back home," Sonny nods and kisses my forehead, "I love you," "I love you too," I say and walk to Liv's office. 

I go inside and she and Amanda are holding and smiling at Aurora, "I make beautiful babies, don't I?" I ask walking in, "You sure do, how are you doing?" Olivia asks, "I'm doing okay, still sore but okay," Olivia nods. 

"Peter seemed pretty upset when he left, everything good?" Amanda asks, "Uh--yeah yeah..." "You're lying," Olivia asks, "It's another story for another time, I need to get her home and I need to rest," Amanda and Olivia nod and hand me Aurora. 

"I love you guys, come by and see me sometime," "We will," I left with Aurora and head out of the building. I see Peter leaning against the wall outside. 

"You seem happy, Alisha," I look at him and smile, "I am." He nods, "Good, tell Sonny if he doesn't treat you right I'll beat 'em up," I chuckle. "I will Peter," He smiles.

"Hows Pam?" I ask, "She doesn't know who I am, but she's okay," I nod. "I'm sorry about your dad Peter," "Don' be, it's okay," I nod and set Aurora in the car.

"See you around?" I say, more as a question, "I am the new DA for SVU, you'll see me a lot," he says and leaves.

I smile and get in the car.