Chapter Eleven: Sorry About Last Night.

Alisha

I woke up and saw Peter getting dressed, he notices me awake and turns around. "Morning Sunshine," he says. "How're you feeling?" "Like shit..did I really kiss you last night?" I ask looking at him. "Uh yeah, you did," Peter says sitting beside me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking..." I say, looking down, "Ali I'm not mad if it were any other time I would've kissed you back, it was just the wrong time for that," Peter explains. I nod, "Liv called, she said not to come in and to just rest for today, Sonny also called, they released Aurora last night, he'll bring her by around 11," "Okay." 

Peter looks at me, "Are you okay?" he asks, "I'm a whore," I say falling back onto the bed, "Whoa what?" Peter asks laughing slightly. "I liked kissing you! I liked the way it felt! And I just ended things with Sonny, I'm a whore," 

"Ali no, just because you move on fast doesn't make you a whore." I look at him, sitting back up. "I like you Peter and part of me doesn't want to like you and the other part is dying to be with you. Why did you have to show up with your big muscles and charming smile?" I ask, Peter chuckled. 

"I'm sorry, I'll try to contain my charming smile," I smacked his arm, "Not the point!" I whine, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry," We sit in silence for a few minutes, "I just want a normal life. With Aurora. I want her to have a normal life," I whisper.

"Ali, normal is overrated, Aurora is going to grow up wonderful because she has a wonderful mother and a good father," Peter says cupping my cheek, "Peter.." I whisper, "What?" he asks. "Kiss me." I say, "Ali, I don't think--" "Please," He nods and puts his lips on mine, it was a soft kiss but I melted into it, it reminded me of our first time in Colorado.

Flashback

"Peter, put me down!" I yell laughing as he carried me to a bedroom, "As you wish M'lady," he throws me on the bed and I laugh hard. His hands were on either side of my head and he was hovering over me. Just staring at me, "What?" I ask, "Ali Miller, you are so beautiful, do you know that?" He says.

"Oh shut up no I'm not," I say laughing and covering my face, He removes my hands and slowly moves towards me, I met his lips and he climbed on the bed. I moved to where my legs were on either side of his, feeling his hard against my crotch. "Someones excited," I say giggling, "Yeah and you do it to me," He says kissing down my neck, I let out a soft moan and pushed myself against him. His hands traveled up my shirt and he pulls it off, he kisses down my chest and stomach, leaving little love bites. 

He comes back up to my lips and I start undoing his belt, "Wait," He whispers and I stop, "Are you okay with this?" Peter asks, his filled with concern. "Yes Peter, I'm okay with it," 

Over

We pull back from the kiss, "Just as I remember," I say. "Hm?" he asks, still looking at me, "Gentle and soft," he smiles slightly and kisses me again, "I have to get to work, I'll see you tonight, eat something," I nod and he kisses my forehead, leaving before it led to anything else. 

I sigh and get out of my bed, heading to the living room and sitting on the couch, I play with my phone for a little bit, noticing its 10:45 and Sonny should be here soon with Aurora. 

Almost as soon as I thought that, there was a knock at the door, I get up and open it. "Hey." Sonny says, "Hi." I say back, "Come in," I say and he does so. "Peter has a nice house," Sonny says. "Yeah," I take Aurora from him, "Hi baby girl," "The doctor gave us some meds to give her, she needs plenty of rest and to follow up with her doctor in 3 days," I nod and take her to the little room Peter had set up, laying her down.

I walk back out and Sonny is just standing there, "What?" I ask, "Nothing, I just miss you," he says. "I told you we could still be friends, you're the one avoiding me like the plaque," I say. 

"Amanda and I ended things, she's starting to see that doctor guy again," I nod, "Sonny, we're not getting back together, I love you but I can't do that to myself." He nods, "I understand. But I do miss you," 

I smile, "I miss you too Sonny, shouldn't you be getting back to work?" I ask, "Oh yeah, Liv invited everyone over tonight if you're up to it," "Sure, I'll be there, what time?" "9" I nod and he leaves. 

I sigh, what have I gotten myself into?