Chapter 3

Your P.O.V

I woke up to find myself lying on a bed, was that all a dream? I soon realised it wasn't my bed, I sat up and saw Light standing on the other side of the room. I was in Light's bedroom, it was certainly not a dream.

He noticed that I'd woken up, he looked at me then said,"Hey (Y/N), are you feeling okay?". What kind of a question was that? He'd drugged and kidnapped me.

"Why am I here?" I asked, a tone of fear in my voice. He smiled, his hands in his pockets.

"I had to bring you here precious, you're staying here for the night," he said firmly.

I tried to be brave and stand up for myself, then said coldly,"No I'm not, and don't call me precious".

He glared at me while walking over to the bed. He put his thumb under my chin and tilted my head up to face his.
"I shall call you what I like and do not try to disobey me, you are staying. You are my girlfriend now so don't you dare talk to anyone other than me, I'm all the company you'll need anyway".

He smirked then tried to kiss my cheek but I pushed him away. "N-no," I said weakly. He raised his hand and I thought he was going to smack me, but he caressed my cheek instead, still smirking.

"Don't try that again my dear, I don't want to have to hurt you," he said. He then walked over to his desk and pulled something out of a shopping bag. He tossed it to me from the other side of the room.

It was a (F/C) nightdress, I secretly thought it was beautiful but I tried not to show it, I didn't want be on his good side. How did he even know my favourite colour? And when did he buy this? Has he been planning this night and stalking me?

He grinned noticing my expression that I tried to hide. "Like it? Just for you my precious, I figured you'd want to sleep comfortably tonight," he said.

I shivered when he said that, realising I'd have to sleep in his room. He saw my worried face then said," You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the floor for now."

For now?

Light's P.O.V

I know she likes the nightdress, she can't hide her feelings from me now. I didn't want to push her, I know she isn't ready yet so I decided to give her the bed for now. That will change over time of course.

I planned this day for a month now, I had to observe her and memorise her schedule so I could bring her here. I can't believe she's finally in my room. Now she truly is mine, I know what she needs and wants. I will decide what's best for her, I can have her all to myself now.

Your P.O.V

He left the room so I could get changed in private. I slipped on the nightdress loving the feel of the soft new clothes. But then I sat back down on his bed wondering how the hell I was supposed to escape. I glanced at the bedroom door which was currently locked, he must have the key on him. But do I dare escape? I'm afraid of what will happen if I try.