Chapter 9

Your P.O.V

After Light was finished touching me, he led me to our final lesson. As expected, we saw Ryuzaki there waiting for us. He waved his hand and motioned for us to come sit with him.

We didn't want to of course but we didn't want to seem suspicious to him, so we sat down as a group for our History lesson.

Light found it hard working with him, he certainly didn't like all the attention I was getting from Ryuzaki. Light had held my hand the entire lesson. Whenever I talked to Ryuzaki Light would tighten his grip on my hand.

When school ended, he followed us to the entrance. "I hope to be in your group projects, I don't have any other friends just yet. Please keep the Kira case secret from your friends and family, I wouldn't want my identity known to everyone. As I said before I will catch Kira and have him jailed or even executed. Justice will be served," Ryuzaki said.

I could see the anger in Light's eyes, his fists clenched, he even gritted his teeth.

Light's P.O.V

Pfft. Have me executed? How dare he even think that. He doesn't even know of the word Justice! He's only told us his identity because he obviously suspects me, no one would just confess that to strangers.

I won't let him catch me, I have to be there for (Y/N), she needs me. I am her everything. I grip her arm tighter and pull her closer to me protectively as Ryuzaki walks away to his car.

Your P.O.V

Light was starting to hurt my arm as he gripped it too hard. He didn't seem to notice, he was too angry right now. He walked on home still clinging to my arm.

When we got into his room he sat down at his desk and shoved everything off the surface, then he ran his hand through his own hair.

"How dare he! Who does that bastard think he is?!" He yelled. No one was home right now so he could shout all he wanted.

I didn't know what to do, I just stood there awkwardly for a while. I eventually walked over to him and touched his shoulder but he smacked my hand away.

His sudden action scared me, I cowered down and sat on his bed staring down at the floor.

After a while he calmed down and took out his death note, he didn't write in Ryuzaki's name, it was obviously fake anyway. He wrote down criminals names for hours while I just browsed the web on my phone.

When my phone died from low battery, I left it on the bedside table and sighed. Light turned to look at me, then he said," I'll go prepare something for dinner".

He left and came back half an hour later with food. After we ate, I took out my pajamas to change into. When I slipped off my shirt I suddenly felt hands grab my upper arms from behind.

Light leaned in from behind and bit my ear, he then whispered," Are you afraid of me?". He smirked.

I didn't reply, yes I was scared of him right now. "I'm sorry I smacked you earlier," he said sniffing my neck. He went back to my ear and licked it slowly then bit it again.

I held in my moan then bit my lip, his angry side scared me, but my fear aroused him. "I love it when you're like this," he says. "So innocent and helpless".

"O-ow," I said meekly as he bit my ear once again. He smirked again then his hand slid down my front and he slipped his hand down my bra.

He grabbed one boob then started squeezing it, I stood still then stuttered," L-light".

"Shh, be a good girl and stay quiet," he whispered in my ear, he then kissed the corners of my ear. I did what he told me as he kept squeezing my boob. He then started rubbing my nipple with a finger.

I squirmed a bit as he touched my breasts, I tried to hold in my moans. He realised this then licked one side of my face on purpose making me gasp.

"You're so cute when fearful," he said.
I shut my eyes tight, I did like him now but I wasn't ready for all this. He let go of my breasts and turned me around to face him. "Sorry for pushing you my precious," he whispered kissing me on the forehead.

I let him carry me to his bed, then he took the nightdress that was left on the floor and dressed me patiently.

He wrapped his arms round me all night and stroked my hair until I fell asleep.