Chapter 26

Your P.O.V

The next few months were just the same. Everyday we had to do something related to the case, it was all completely pointless since we were the ones they were looking for. Teru Mikami was doing a good job at being Kira and I don't think they will find him anytime soon. Light tried getting in contact with him once a month, it was tricky with L around us.

L lowered suspicion on us a lot because he had no more evidence on us and he's been watching us 24/7 and hasn't caught anything. Every time a new person dies from a heart attack he'd watch us closely but of course he doesn't find anything. He's become more depressed over time, he was sure it was us. I was becoming pretty depressed too, doing the same thing everyday was so boring especially knowing we wouldn't get anywhere.

It was now near the end of February, close to spring so it was starting to get a little warmer. We were supposed to start college already but we couldn't since we were stuck here. For the first time in my life I actually missed my maths lessons. I would get morning sickness frequently, Light would rub my belly and try to soothe me better whenever it happened.

Today I wasn't sick, I was just fed up of everything. I didn't feel like doing anything, I didn't want to get out of bed so Light carried me out. I didn't want to eat anything either, I felt hungry but I didn't care. "Here,"Light said coaxing me with a grape but I shook my head. He frowned then popped it into his own mouth, he leaned in towards my face, I thought he was going to kiss me- but when he attached his lips to mine I felt him push the grape out of his mouth and into mine with his tongue.

I blushed as he made me swallow it, I still wasn't hungry but I allowed him to feed me properly. After he was done he held me close and whispered,"What's wrong (Y/N)?". I stayed silent for a moment, I couldn't say much with L sitting with us. He was watching now too.

"I'm just..tired," I mumbled. L was listening then he said,"You may go back to sleep if you want to (Y/N)". He didn't understand. "No, I'm tired of all this,"I answered. Light had a little look of sadness in his eyes, he hugged me and said gently,"We won't be here forever".

Light then glared at L, L looked a little guilty. "See what this is doing to us? When will you stop suspecting us? It's been months Ryuzaki, and you've still got nothing!" Light said raising his voice.

L then got on his feet and stood still for a while. He faced us then said,"You're right, I'm sorry. I'll take off the handcuffs so you two can have your room to yourselves and I'll remove the cameras. I'm still keeping the wire taps in there though. Don't think you two are off the hook just yet, I'd like to wait at least one more month then you can leave".

One more month, that's all it would take. I sighed in relief and felt a tiny bit happier. Light certainly felt happier now that he wasn't chained to L. He rubbed his wrist now free from him. Light looked into my eyes and smiled. "See? Things are getting better,"he said.

I was still miserable the rest of the day though, when it was the afternoon Light suggested I try sleep again. I didn't feel tired but I did anyway, there was nothing better to do, there was no fun here whatsoever.

That night when me and Light got in bed, it felt a little strange knowing L wouldn't be there and he wouldn't be watching. He could still hear us if he wanted to but it's still better than before.

Light caressed my face when we were lying down in bed. "You okay?" He asked. I didn't know how to respond. "I'm just bored and tired of all this,"I said. "So repetitive".

Light nodded understandingly then said,"Not long now, we can wait just one more month". He then thought about something for a moment then whispered teasingly,"So you're bored huh?". He traced his fingers from my legs towards my entrance.

I blushed and giggled a little, he smirked. "Let me make you feel better,"Light said pulling down my pants. He laid down between my legs and pushed his face towards my entrance. Instead of inserting a finger he slipped in his tongue making me gasp.

He swished it around everywhere making me moan,"Light you don't have to do this". He smiled then whispered,"I want to give you pleasure my precious". It felt too good so I didn't stop him. When he saw my blushed face he got turned on too. We then had sex trying not to moan too loud for the others to hear, but after a while we didn't care because we hadn't had this much fun in ages.

When we were done we both sat up in bed and smiled. His smile looked real and happy, his brown eyes gentle. I wish this moment would stay.