Thoughts and theorys

A/n- ahh thank you guys so much for all your reads. I love you. I promise I'll update more but I want you to know that school starts Monday for me so I don't know but I will update as much as I can. Ehh I don't like beginning but the end is pretty good to me at least ahah

___________________________________

I was being violently shaken. It was Cameron.

"Hey bud" he said sitting down. "Have you been crying?"

"Hey" I smiled "yeah. You see Tina came in and left me this note *hands him card* and it really upset me so I'm gonna break up with Matt. He is gonna be happy anyway this way he can be with Tina like he wants and then this was he doesn't have to sneak around he can just tell everyone." I finished with a sigh.

"Taylor. None of this is true I promise but I think if it's what your heart is telling you and you'll be happier then go for it" Cameron looked down at his shoes when he said this. Tina always had it out for me even before I started dating Matt. "but the way you and Matt act around eachother is different from the way you are around other boys. The look in your eyes are full of passion and love and the way he talks about you. Your always yourself around him it would be a shame to see you guys end a relationship just because of some bitch who's jealous of you"

I knew he was right. I love Matt with all my heart and I did act different around him "I know" was all I said.

"You should talk to him Taylor. Really you should" Cameron smiled. He sat on my bed and gave me a hug. "Taylor." he mumbled into my hair

"Hmm" I asked him.

"Do you need somewhere to sleep or do you want me to stay at your house. Because me being the over protective second brother I am isn't letting you be alone anymore." He said.

I giggled "I don't care. I'll be fine alone"

"No Taylor Ann Smith. You are not staying alone for the next three weeks until someone gets home." He said pulling out of our hug and giving me some kind of death stare.

"Fine I'll stay at your house apartment place thing but I promised a girl who works here I would go out with her when I get released and talk to her about stuff. But I'm staying in your room or on the couch." I pointed my finger at him.

He laughed "ok fine. You get released in like an hour or something so I'll just stay here and talk to you. But I'm hungry so I'm gonna go to McDonalds down the road do you want anything?" he asked me.

"Yeah. Give me your phone and I'll put it in your notes." I put my hand out and put my order in. Chicken ranch premium wrap, French fries (medium) and a strawberry-banana smoothie.

I gave him his phone back "ok thanks. I'll be back in a little bit" and with that he was gone.

I turned back to the tv and watched 'suite life of Zach and Cody' I loved this show. I was interrupted by my thoughts of how much I love this show when Dylan came in.

"Hey" she said "that boy who left was he the one who made you do this. I know it's none of my business but I was just curious. I'm sorry" she frowned.

"It fine don't be sorry I don't care and to answer your question no it's not the boy who made me do all of this he like my second brother were not related at all but were really close and he's always here for me. That kid who just left is my boyfriend kinda things best friend." I laughed.

"Oh well I guess that makes sense but what I came in here to ask was A. if you were feeling ok and B. if you still wanted to hang out later." She smiled.

"Well A. yes in feeling fine thank you for asking. And B. I'm still on for tonight after I get out." I told her.

She giggled "ok. You get released in a little bit and I get off at about 6 tonight so we can do something at 7:30 or something if you want?"