Date

Matt got back to my house around 5:15. I was sitting on my couch scrolling through Instagram when I heard him come in. He sat down next to me and handed me a Dunkin donuts cup. He put his feet over my legs and laid down facing the ceiling.

"Hello baby" he said smiling.

"Hey babe. How was shopping?" I asked him.

"Boring. I got a couple shirts and some underwear from American Eagle." He ripped them put of the bag and threw them at me. They hit me right in the face.

"Thanks babe. Enjoyed that" I said putting my hair back behind my ear.

He sat up and kissed my cheek. He rested his head on my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Subway surfers duh" I replied like it was nothing. Soon enough I died and I threw my phone on to the couch. I set my drink down on the coffee table. Matt pulled me on to him. I kinda curled myself into him. He picked my head up and kissed me. It was a long passionate kiss. Enjoyable.

"You need to go get ready" I placed my head on his chest.

"Ok." He stood up making me drop onto the ground.

"Thanks babe" I spoke sarcastically.

He winked at me before heading upstairs, I shortly followed him to get ready myself.

I got upstairs and looked through my closet for the perfect outfit. I found a teal skirt and a white v neck. I did my makeup before Matt got into the room to yell at me. He hated when I wore makeup. He said I was beautiful enough. I did my hair. I put my vans on and headed down stairs. Matt was sitting on the couch looking at his phone. He was wearing black pants and a button up shirt that was all different colors. He had his hair the usual.

"You look beautiful" he said walking over to me kissing me.

"Back at ya" I hugged him.

I got a call from Gracie.

"Hello"

"Hey Taylor. Were at the movies. We already got your tickets. We will be waiting outside for you guys"

"Alright Gracie. Thanks were leaving now."

"Byee I love you see ya when you get here"

I laughed "love you too" I hung the phone up.

"Ready" I looked at Matt. He kissed me.

"Yep" he grabbed my hand and led me to the car. I got into the drivers seat and he got in the passenger side

••••

We arrived at the movie theater. Matt and I got out and saw Gracie and Carter. Matt wrapped his arm around my waist. We were talking for about 5 minutes when this group of guys came by. They were staring at Gracie and I. I held contact with someone. He smirked at me, I gave them a slightly disgusted look. Matt must of noticed because his gripped tightened on me and we went inside. We got our seats and relaxed.

"Hey are you guys ready for that sleepover next weekend? Carter asked.

Everyone kinda just moaned and groaned. Matt kissed my cheek. I was sitting next to Gracie and Matt and Carter were on the outside. Matt had his arm around my waist still and Carter and Gracie were pretty much in the same position. Soon enough the same group of boys, the ones from outside came into our theater. I looked at Gracie who kinda just rolled her eyes. Matt tightened his grip again and I laid my head on his shoulder as the movie started.

••••

Soon enough the movie got over. Gracie and I were talking and walking I back of the boys. That group came out of nowhere and touched my butt. I gasped a little. Matt turned around and looked at me. I turned around to see him smirking at me. It was the same guy from outside. "Meet me in theater room 9 for some real fun" he whispered in my ear. This time he slid his hand under my skirt and grabbed my butt. Someone else did the same to Gracie. I groaned in displeasure and sped up quicker to Matt.

"Everything okay babe?" he asked kissing my temple.

"Yeah. I'm just tired" I smiled. The guy walked by again brushing his hand on my thigh. This time I tightened my grip. We got to the car and said our goodbyes.

"I had a lot of fun we should do it again" Gracie smiled.

"Yeah we should." Matt smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow Gracie. I'll text you later" I smiled.

"Alright. Bye guys" they waved before heading off.

We got to the car, right before I was about to get in Matt stopped me. He had his hands on either side of my head. "What happened when we were leaving?"

"Nothing. Just annoying weirdos" I smiled.

"Good. Cause your mine." He kissed me, which turned into a make out session. I pulled away.

"Yours" I whispered before sliding into the car.

••••

As soon as we got back to the house I went straight to bed. Matt followed. He pulled me into his chest. I fell asleep.

••••••

A/n

Yay. I am a horrible horrible person. I am so sorry I didn't update. But I finally did.

Just a few things:

1. I need girls/names (if you want) to be in my story for later events. I'm gonna tell you in upcoming chapters when im gonna start needing them. Cam and Nash and Taylor need baes.

2. I'm gonna try and update very soon.

3. I had fun writing this chapter😂

4. I love you guys and I hope you like the story so far💙