15.

"Jennie I-I..." I said but was cut off by my phone ringing I sighed in relief not really sure if I wanted to tell her my feelings yet.

"Hey kookie how are you" I said looking at Jennie who was just looking around my room but stopped when she found my diary.

"Hey what's up dude happy birthday" he said but i ignored him.

"Hold up kookie I need to turn off the stove" I said muting him and going over to Jennie taking the book out her hands.

"Sorry but you can't read this it's personal" I said while putting it above my tall shelf even I couldn't reach it but I jumped and quickly put it there.

I quickly unmuted the phone. "I'm back" I said.

"Why did you even have to turn off the stove?" Jungkook asked.

"I wanted hot chocolate" I said.

"Ohhh ok well i'm sorry to bother but can you tell Jennie that we would meet her up in the restaurant she's not picking up her phone I don't know why. I looked at the tracker and it says she's in the house." Kookie.

"She's probably taking a bath but I'll tell her when she comes out ok?" I said.

"Ok"

I quickly ended the call and I see Jennie reading some of my papers.

"Well I gotta go and take a bath so remember meet me at 7:30 outside ok?" She said and I quickly nodded.

30 minutes later I check my phone and it was 6:35pm so I quickly went over to my closet and picked something out I laid it on my bed and went in my bathroom.

20 minutes later I come out water dripping down and a towel wrapped around my waist. The door flung open and I saw Jennie looking at me in shock.

"What are you doing here" I said but she kept on closing and opening her mouth.

"T-There's n-no light in my house" she stuttered and quickly closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to just barge in I thought you where changed." She said while looking back and eyeing me up and down.

I smirked and she saw that so she turned around and left the room. I laugh while drying myself with another towel. Minutes later when I was all dry and clean I dressed up.

I went down stairs to see Jennie all dressed up and goodness she looked beautiful that sparkly white dress she wore showed her curves and her beautiful thighs