25.

Jimin's POV

"Hey guys what's going on in here?!" Yoongi comes in looking at us weirdly. I just smile and quickly move away from Jennie. She then moves and stands next to Yoongi who still hasn't stopped looking at me.

"Well I gotta go Lisa is calling me" Jennie says quickly running away from this awkward situation. I went to go walk around Yoongi but he grabbed my shoulders and placed me in front of him.

"What happened between you to? And don't try to change the topic I will not stop bothering you and I'll tell the other members so your going to tell me now!" Yoongi says in his harsh tone so I quickly nod. I look at the floor blushing at what Jennie and I where about to do.

"We almost kissed" I say and Yoongi's eyes widen in surprise. I look over his shoulder to see Jennie staring at me but quickly looks away when we make eye contact. I look away from her to see Yoongi still in shock so I smack his head.

"Jimin that was a mistake you made. Jennie thinks that your a player and just used her and especially seeing how you've been kissing every girl in school. You just made your situation worse" Yoongi says and I quickly look at Jennie frowning and walking away from her friends.

"Well I don't care she did this to me. We are over Yoongi so I could do whatever I want and and whoever I want. She isn't m-mine anymore" I say trying to sound serious but I couldn't. I couldn't imagine Jennie with another man that wasn't me, I wouldn't imagine a guy calling Jennie his wife I just can't especially now that she's taken a piece of my heart with her.

"I know you don't mean that Jimin you still want her, you still care for her and I know you miss her and I kno-"

"No! Yoongi I don't fucking care she could fucking sleep with whoever she wants she isn't mine anymore and I'm not hers anymore so she's a free women and doesn't have to worry about me!" I yell at him feeling really bad I know he's only trying to help me.

"But she does because she fucking likes you. I don't why she did that but I know she really likes you and cares for you so much. Trust me Jimin and if I was you I will tell her about what's in your diary." He says before leaving and walking towards the groups to tell them that the car is here and they could enter.

I look at Yoongi and think about what he said about my diary. My diary is really something important to me. It has every moment of me and Jennie ever since our interaction in freshman year. She was so kind and amazing which were one of the main reasons I fell for her. She was one of the reasons I actually moved on from Evelyn although we started separating from each other as we grew older. I had everything in there and if I tell her this might change our relationship but I can't tell her about this diary and I'll keep to that choice I will never show her the diary ever.

"JIMIN HURRY UP OR WE WILL LEAVE YOU AND YOU'LL FREEZE TO DEATH AND DON'T TRY TO HAUNT US WHEN WE DON'T GO TO YOUR FUNERAL!!" Jin shouts at me from inside the car so I nod and start walking towards the car opening the door to see Jennie sitting on Lisa. I sigh in relief because what happened a few minutes ago left things really awkward between us.

I take a seat and look up to make eye contact with Yoongi but I quickly look away. I really don't want to think about anything between Jennie and I it's really stressing me out, but what Yoongi told me had me thinking

What if I did show Jennie the diary?

What if I would have let Jennie explain? Things would've probably been different or maybe the same.

Those two questions kept on bothering that Hoseok noticed my lack of talking.

"What's in your mind?" Hoseok asks snapping me out of my thoughts.