19.

"What are you doing here Jimin?" I asked and he just chuckled and sat next to me.

"I knew you where here so that's why I came to bring you back home" he said and I frowned.

"I don't want to go home Jimin" I said.

"C'mon we gotta go your dad and brother are really worried" he said and I frowned and got up walking towards his car and getting in. I leave everything I bought today not caring if anybody took it. Minutes later Jimin gets in and starts his engine I look out the window while he's driving and it really felt awkward.

Jimin then decides to turn on his radio putting Billie Eilish Watch. Every lyric that I heard some what meant something to me and I hated it. I felt like he put that song on purpose to torment me.

I look at him but then look away when I see him looking at me he chuckles and I just frown.
20 minutes passed and we finally made it home and god I felt really nervous and really scared.

When I got out his car I quickly walk to the front door and knock on the door in which it immediately opens by my dad. He looks at me in shock and then quickly hugs me tightly.

"Omg Jennie omg I thought you left sweetie I thought something bad happened you don't know how scared I was" he said and then he starts crying and I've never ever seen my dad cry never in my life did he shed a tear not even when his father died. He probably has cried but never in front of people because he wants to be seen as strong.

"I'm sorry father I-I was just so stressed out about things that happened while you where gone and I was really happy that you came back but when you told me you where leaving again I guess it just pissed me off." I said while wiping his tears from his eyes I look behind and see Jimin smiling I smile back at him but he looks away and starts blushing.

"Thank you so much Jimin thank you for finding my mandu" he says and I roll my eyes at the nickname he gave me when I was a child because I had chubby cheeks. Jimin comes forward and starts laughing with my dad.

"Ok ok ok stop! Jimin you should go I know your parents are back home so spend some quality time with them" I said and I started pushing him away from my front door.

"Hey Mr GD can I have a talk with your daughter it's kind of important" Jimin said and I looked at my dad to give him a sign so he would say no I think he saw my face I sighed in relief because I thought he was going to say no.

"Yes of course why not" my dad says and I look at my dad in shock and he just smirks right before heading inside the house.

I was about to go in but Jimin grabbed me and pulled me to him. I look up at his eyes and I completely got lost in them. I look down at his lips and I see him lick his lip which makes me bite my lip but I look away.

"I'm glad your safe and I'm glad I found you" he says leaning his forehead with mine but I don't say anything I stay quite not moving an inch not even breathing because I know for sure if I smell his scent I'll probably melt away.

"Jennie would you like to be my girl friend?" He asks and I smile but then I frown.

"Look Jimin I really really like you but I'm not sure if I want to be with someone who can't trust me and I'm not even sure if what you feel is true" I said and he just frowned and didn't say anything.

"Just get some sleep Jimin" I said but he didn't move away.

"JENNIE GET IN ITS GETTING COLD!" My dad yelled and I walk in leaving Jimin.

"Jennie I'm glad your safe you pabo" Kookie says and I giggle while giving him a hug he hugs me back and carries me to the couch and throws me on it my dad then comes in starts tickling me and Jungkook joins in.