36.

Jennie's POV

"Family of Jimin?" The Doctor that was assisting Jimin came in. I tried getting up Jungkook pulled me back down. I look back at him and glare but he just shook his head.

"Jimin will be fine although he did hit his head when he hit the floor but he's alright nothing extreme" The doctor said making me sigh in relief.

"But What was the problem Doctor?" Jimin's mom asked.

"Lack of sleep, and food. He was stressed, tired and it seemed like he was starving himself." The Doctor said making me frown.

The Doctor allowed Jimin's parents to enter the room although he was asleep. I looked over to see Jungkook calling the boys informing them Jimin was alright. Minutes later his parents came out of the room in which I quickly stood up.

"M-May I go see h-him" I stuttered feeling a bit nervous around them all of a sudden.

"Of course sweetie" His mom said making me smile. I quickly walked towards his room and opened the door to see Jimin laying asleep on the hospitals bed looking a bit better. I walked over to him and put my hand in his now cold cheek.

"Jimin... it's me Jennie" I said as I took a seat and sat next to his bed, quickly putting my hand back on his cheek.

"What's happening Jimin? Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you doing this to me?" I said my voice cracking as tears started coming down my face.

"I-I Lo-" but I didn't finish my sentence. I couldn't it's not that I didn't want to, it's because I want him to be awake when I tell him how I feel.

I sigh before slightly getting up and kissing him on his forehead. I look at him one more time before getting and taking my hand off his face until he grabbed my wrist pulling me closer. I gasped as I got scared.

"J-Jimin" I said.

"Your awake" I happily said.

"J-Jennie you need to leave. Y-Your not safe" he whispered weakly. I widen my eyes at what he said. What did he mean by I'm not safe? What is happening?!

"J-Jimin what do you mean I'm not leaving you. I'm tired of everyone and everything separating us. I can't deal being away from you and now that you want me gone that shit hurts." I said before tears started coming down once again. He placed his hand on my cheek wiping some tears away. I smiled as his warm hand cupped my cheek, his thumb slowly going up and down my cheek.

"Jennie you don't fucking know how much I missed you and trust me when I say I can't live without you either but your not safe with me Jennie. You need to leave before something happens" he says.

"No"

"No? What do you mean no Jennie I can't see you get hurt, I can't see you in pain because of me although I already caused you so much pain and trust me that I felt like the biggest dick head and I just wanted to punch myself. Jennie I cant see you gone so you need to get out now" he said making my heart flutter.

"No... I won't leave you Jimin. I can't" I said leaning in and kissing him. He quickly responded back wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me on the bed. I was now hovering over him both my hands cupping his cheeks.

"Fucking shit" he said out of breathe. I chuckled before leaning in again but was interrupted by Jimin getting a message in which he reached over to get his phone and when he did he widened his eyes when he saw what it said.

"J-Jimin what's wrong?" I asked as I see him go pale again.

"Jennie you need to get out. Leave now" he said.