52.

Jennie's POV:

"What diary?" I asked, Jimin slowly turned around with his eyes wide opened.

"Jimin what diary is Nancy talking about?" I asked once again, he looked behind him one last time before Nancy just walked around us and went back inside the gym.

"Jimin! What is she talking about?" I asked a bit irritated since he's not answering.

"I-I um." He stuttered.

"Just talk!" I yelled, he seem surprised at my sudden blow out that he backed away a little bit.

"The diary um it's a-about you." He said, I looked at him confused. A diary about me? What could he be writing down on that diary that he doesn't want me to know.

"And what about me?" I asked.

"Look Jennie can we talk about it when prom is over plz. Just know that nothing bad is in their I-I'm just ashamed of it." He said, I just nodded but stopped him from entering since I wanted to ask him why he was ignoring me back when we were both at the gym.

"Wait...Jimin why were you ignoring me back when we were at the gym?" I asked, I saw him stiffen and he immediately looked away so I quickly grabbed his chin and made him face me.

"Jimin...plz tell me. I don't want to see you ignoring me especially in prom." I said, he sighed and slightly started turning a bit pink.

"Do you think I'm clingy?" He asked, I nodded in which he frowned.

"You are clingy but not in a bad way. I like your clinginess it shows me that you love me very much." I said, he smiled and put his face on the crook of my neck.

"Do you feel like you are always locked up every time your with me?" He asked, I nodded once again.

"Jimin I know why you don't let me go alone and do stuff on my own. I'm really grateful that you are always trying to protect me but I need to learn how to do things on my own." I said, he nodded and kissed my neck but I immediately stopped him and pulled him away from me.

"Now tell me what the problem with you is?" I asked.

"Well umm...Yoongi told me that sooner or later you'll leave me because I'm to clingy towards you or I'm to overprotective." He said, I sighed in relief that he wasn't ignoring me for a bigger reason.

"Jimin Ugh why are you even listening to Yoongi? He's always moody especially now that Hoseok is dating someone." I said, he just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist but I pushed him.

"I'm still mad at you for ignoring me." I said, pouting and hitting him on his shoulder, he chuckled and immediately grabbed my waist.

"I'm sorry I was just scared you'll get tired of me being so clingy." He said, I frowned and then kissed him.

"Jimin one of my nicknames is Jendukie given to me by Jisoo because I'm so clingy. I'm so clingy towards you as well. You being clingy towards me would never tire me." I said, he smiled and hugged me before pulling me inside the gym again.

"C'mon let's dance." He said, pulling me to the middle of the dance floor. I laughed and began to move my hips.

Two hours passed:

"I had the best time of my life in prom." I said, wrapping my arms around Jimin's neck and giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'm glad we won the King and Queen title." He said, fixing the crown that was in my head. I nodded and looked at the photo that Lisa took when we were crowned King and Queen.