16.

"Um so I guess it started when we first met I don't know you just seemed so intriguing you were not like the girls I knew you didn't care about my looks and you put me in my place the first day." I said and we both chuckled.

"I guess when we spent more time together I started liking you the way you smiled showing your gummy smile your chubby cheeks your voice. You are different not meaning bad but meaning good different." I said.

"I'm not going to lie I kind of thought you where annoying at first but then I got to know you better and I realized how special you are to me everything about you makes me feel giddy I know it sounds weird but I can't help" I said looking at her smiling at me.

"And I know you like Hanbin but I just couldn't hold it in I like you a lot and when I heard you say you like Hanbin I was jealous like really really jealous" I said and she looked shocked.

"W-Wait What I don't like Hanbin?!" She said in confusion.

"But I heard you today when you where talking to him that's why I threw my pillow across the window." I said and she seemed a bit mad.

"Why where you eaves dropping?!" She said.

"Well umm i kind of missed you so i went to look through your window but you came so I went down so I wouldn't get caught but I didn't mean to eaves drop" I said but I didn't want to look at her because I knew I would start blushing.

"So then who do you like?" I asked.

"You" she said and I was shocked I wanted to kiss her and I did I grabbed her head and slammed her lips with mine. She immediately kissed me back my hands roaming around her body landing on her waist. She then tugs on my hair making me groan i feel her smirk in so I bite her lip for entrance and she easily gave in giving me a low moan.

"Jennie" I whispered her name as I cup her cheeks she closes her eyes and leans her head on my hands as I start caressing them

"Jimin" she whispers my name back.

"I'm Falling Deeply Jennie. I'm Falling Deeply for you." I whispered and she just smiled her skin now cold but she didn't seem to mind.

Minutes of keeping each other I decided to break the silence.

"Jennie if you like me too why did you run away?" I asked but she just sighed and stared straight at the water.

"I don't know I was scared you where just lying to me. Playing with my feelings so that's why I ran I wanted to tell you I liked you as well but I couldn't until now" she said giving me her gummy smile I leaned forward and kissed her again but this time she pulled away making me pout.

"Just because we confessed to each other doesn't mean you can go around kissing me anytime" She said making me smirk.

"You wanna bet on that princess" I said and she looked scared she was about to get up but I pulled her down and laid her down on the grass I went on to of her and started kissing her she quickly kissed me back putting both her cold hands on my face.