A Little Fun

I heard the twins crying and walked to their room, The twins stopped once they saw Jesse. "Are you two hungry" I picked up two bottles, they held onto the bottles and drank. "Y'all some hungry little ones" I laughed a little, once they were done they threw the bottles. I dogged the first bottle but the second one hit me and I heard groaning behind me "ow", The twins giggled as they looked at their father. "Leo, Luna we don't throw things at people, we be nice to people" I picked them up and placed them on their playpen, they rolled around and looked up at him and giggled. "What's funny about daddy" I tickled their sides, they giggled and sucked on his fingers. "Hehe can both of you say Dada" I said watching them suck on my fingers, they looked at him. "Da-da, or you can start with mama", they tilted their head.

"Probably a little early for you two" I chuckle at their confused face, they yawned and soon went to sleep. "Nap time" I put them in their beds and walked out quietly, they soon started to cry. "What's wrong you want daddy to sleep with you" calming them down, they nodded and reached for him. "OK" I laid a blanket on the floor pick them up and placed them on the blanket and laid with them closing my eyes, they giggled and snuggled to him. I started singing super psycho love to the twins as a lullaby, they yawned and soon fell asleep. "hehe" I fell asleep with them, they started to cry. "What's wrong" I changed them and burped them and sang over the rainbow, to see if that helped any

They yawned and held onto him as they went back to sleep, "Bet you two fell better now" I told them falling asleep with them again. They started to cry loudly again, "What's wrong I changed and burped and sang, do you want mommy to sleep with us" asking them. They nodded and sniffed as they looked up at him, "OK but we're going to have to be extra quite when we sneak in the bed because mommy might be still sleeping" I told them picking them up and walking to mine and Jay's bedroom. Jaden was fast asleep as his hair was all messy and he was hugging his pillow, "Sshhh mommy's still sleeping, let's get in the bed a sleep quietly" I sat them down on the bed and crawled carefully and quietly in bed with them and snuggled them close to their mine and their mother's chest letting them hear are heart beat, and fell asleep rubbing they're back's.

(sorry for the short story, the next chapter will be better