Scared Of Telling

Haru snuck up behind Jay and licked his neck, Yusa and Kazuma were whispering dirty thing into their boyfriends ears. Jay smiled and kissed harus head gently, Stardust and blackwing blushed as they held them, purrs and he wasn't the type for dirty talk and said a couple words . Haruko blushed and was hard in seconds, they continued and started groping their crotch. Jay put haru on his lap, Blackwing and stardust moaned loudly. Haruko nips his brothers neck , moans. "wanna take it to the bedroom", Jay watched them as he sat back. The two males pinned down their lovers, licks harus sweet spot. Moans even louder, smirks spreading their legs. The two males thrusted into them, Jay smirked and watched. 

Moans in pleasure, kisses his lips.  Kisses back, the males panted. Jay thrusted into haruko, nods for them to continue. Moans loudly, haru does the same to jay. Jay moaned and thrusted, the two males started to thrust quickly. Haru thrust fast and hard, Haruko moans. The two girls scream in pleasure, Jay moaned and kissed haruko's neck. Blackwing and stardust sucked on their breasts, moans louder clawing jays back. Haru kisses Jay's back, moans as milk comes out. Jay moaned and blushed as he got harder, the males moaned and drank, Haru grabs haruko's hips and rammed into Jay. Girls moans holding their head, Jay moaned and bucked his hips. The males moaned and smiled, haru continues.

Haruko screams in pleasure,  wrap their legs around their waist screaming. Jay moaned and came deep inside haruko, the boys moaned and kissed them. Haru cums deep inside Jay while haruko cums all over them, kisses back. Jay laid down as he had cum all over himself, the males rammed into them. The twins licked it off him, screams in more pleasure. Jay purred as he liked it, the two moaned and panted. Haru pins Haruko down licking the cum off him, the two girls moaned panting. Jay panted and fell asleep, the males came deep inside them. The twins cuddled close to him falling asleep, the girls came. The boys pulled out, Jay snuggled to them. Moans, the twins purred. 

The males smiled, Jay purred. Smiles back holding their arms out want to cuddle, the twins fell asleep. The males snuggled to them, Jay purred happily. The girls snuggle back falling asleep.

*with Yusei and Jack*

Yusei was making out with jack, Jack was whining at the tightness. Yusei kissed his neck, "Yusei" moaning. He got on his hands and knees, smirks thrusting into him. He moaned loudly, goes hard and fast. He screamed out, Jack moans. He moaned and kissed jacks muscles, moans louder. He moaned "ohh babe that's it", continued to thrust harder. He moaned and looked at him, moans looking back at him. He kissed him, kisses back. He pinned him down, is surprised. He started to ride him, moans louder grabbing his hips. He moaned and blushed, bucks up. He growled, stops and cocks his head. He started to ride him again, moans but couldn't help but to buck. 

He growled and bared his fangs, his ears went flat and shook a little. He licked his cheeks, leans to the touch. He purred, smiles but whimpers wanting more. Yusei kissed him deeply, kisses back. He purred and nuzzled him, nuzzles back purring. He sucked his member, moans gripping his hair. He moaned and sucked him real good, "god yusei" gripping his hair tighter. He moaned and sucked his balls, moans arching his back. He stroked his member, "I'm gonna cum soon" moaning. He smirked and sucked, moans holding him there cumming. He moaned and ate his cum as he shoved his member deeper into his mouth, moans getting him go. Yusei smiled and spread out his legs "come get me big boy" "you might get pregnant" smirking lining up at his hole, "Who cares if its yours ill have hundreds now ram that big member in me" "alright" ramming hard.

Yusei moaned loudly, thrust hard and fast. Yusei moaned and panted, rams harder. Yusei screamed his name, moans going deeper. Yusei moaned and clawed the floor, rams harder, faster, rougher and deeper. Yusei screamed out his name, keeps going at the same pace. Yusei kissed his arms, moans. He moaned, "I'm close" "Ohh babe me to". Shoots his cum deep inside yusei, Yusei moaned and came all over the floor. "that was great" panting, he nodded and panted. Pulls out and licks the cum off him, Yusei purred and licked his face. Purrs back, Yusei smiled.

Haruko wakes up running to the bathroom, Haru slowly wakes up. Jay opened his eyes and looked around, Haruko was still throwing up. Jesse walks in "you ok", "bro where are you". Jay got up and went to him, Jesse hands him a test. Takes it and waits , Haru follows. Jay rubbed his shoulders. Jaden waited with them, Haruko faints after looking at the test. "what's it say" haru looks at his brother, Jay looked at him and then the test "ima be a daddy". Haru smiles, "what happen" Haruko wakes up. "Your having a baby" "looks like your next" haruko smirked, Jay blushed and looked at him. "what" looking at him, Jay shook his head. "ok" haruko gets up, Jesse waits for everyone to leave. 

Everyone left the room, "kitten" Jesse looked at him. Haru looked at him, "Haru you mind if I talk to Jay". He nods and left, Jay looked at him. "Spill it" Jesse already knows, Jay blinked "spill what" "Your pregnant aren't you". He was silent, "Well" "Well what" "Your lying to everyone that your pregnant even the twins, they have the right to know", Jay blinked "ummmmmmm look over there dad's is naked". He looks "Jaden what I say about doing that", Jay ran off and Jaden was in his clothes. Jesse got ticked "JAY YUKI ANDERSON" running after him, Jay went and hid. "jay I can smell you", he stayed quiet. "Jesse what's wrong" the twins asked him, "Jay went missing". 

They started to worry, Jay was hiding somewhere in the den. All three started searching, Jaden looked for them. Kazuma saw Jay hiding and taped him "what are you doing", they were starting to worry. Jay looked up at her "ummm practicing for an earthquake", Charlotte was fed up with lies marching to his hiding stop "jay" she growled.