Chapter Five | Making Up With Hiroto

[I decided to go for B) since it seemed more fun]

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Y/n waited patiently outside of Hiroto's door. He hadn't been talking to her for a few days and she really wanted to make it up to him. He was her best friend after all, and she missed him.

The door opened, revealing Hiroto. He didn't look happy to see her. "What do you want? Come to have another argument?" He glared at her. "No, Hiroto please! I'm here to make it up to you! I swear I'm sorry!" Hiroto sighed. "How can I be sure you're actually sorry?" Y/n froze. "I-uh..." Hiroto chuckled. "You'd best come inside, it's pretty cold out here."

Y/n followed him inside and up to his room. "So, how are you gonna prove to me that you're sorry?" "A hug?" Hiroto shook his head "A present?" Again, he shook his head. "I don't know..." Y/n thought for a minute, and then stumbled across an idea, one that was bound to work, but Y/n didn't really want to do it. "Well then, I guess you aren't sorry." "No, I am! I'll prove it to you! Close your eyes." Hiroto rolled his eyes, but then shut them.

Y/n took a deep breath, and  reassured herself. 'I hope this works!' And she leant forward and crashed her lips into his. Hiroto seemed mildly shocked but quickly returned the kiss. They pulled away after a few moments and Hiroto was smirking. "Okay, I'll accept that. Come here." and he pulled her into a hug. Y/n was mentally cheering and throwing up. 'That was disgusting! Ew, mushy stuff. Love makes me wanna vomit! But at least we're friends again, and that's all that matters.' "Hey Hiroto?" "Mm?" "There's some friends I wanna introduce you to next week." I felt Hiroto tense. "Boys or girls?" 'Technically boys. I mean, they could be girls or some weird demon gender.' she thought. "They're boys. But I don't have any romantic interest in them, so you don't need to worry!"

 She felt him relax again. "Okay. What time and where?" "They want to meet at the shrine next to my house. Sometime in the afternoon on Sunday." "Alright. But I swear if they pull anything weird, I won't be happy." Y/n laughed. "Alright alright, jealous much." "Shut up! It's not my fault my little Y/n is being taken away by other guys." Yep, everything is back to normal. Let's just hope it stays that way.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahoo! I'm on a roll today! As you can see, everything is in place. And Hiroto is still a jealous little incupire. How will things escalate in the next chapter? Find out soon! Byee!

-Author-chan 🐟