Chapter Fifteen | What Have You Gotten Yourself Into?

It was Hiroto. Oh sugar. "H-hiroto!" Y/n yelped. Suzuno quickly pulled her towards him and on a flash of blue smoke they were gone. When they reappeared, Suzuno was already running with Y/n in his arms. "Great, now we've got a murderer after us!" Y/n was scared. Very scared. "Where are we going?" "Werewolf forest. Fubuki will look after you." Suzuno replied as they neared the edge of the forest.

"Not so fast!" They heard a yell, and then they were both knocked to the ground. The last thing Y/n heard was Hiroto's voice, and then it all turned black.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!" Y/n awoke to the sound of Nagumo's worried voice. "Thank goodness you're alright. I was worried." Y/n sat up, slightly dazed. "Wait, w-Where's Suzuno?" Nagumo smiled. "He's fine. Just resting. I can take you to him if you'd like?" Y/n eagerly nodded and jumped off the bed, causing Nagumo to chuckle.

"Okay,he's in here. Good luck..." He muttered the last part. "Huh?" but when Y/n turned around, he'd already gone. She took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Uuugh..." She got a groan on response, so she assumed it was alright to come in. She opened the door, only to see Suzuno laying on the bed with his hand over his eyes. "S-Suzuno?" Suzuno peeked from behind his hand and saw Y/n standing in the doorway. "Y/n, you're awake. Good." He finally sat up and Y/n could see why he'd been covering his face. He had a long slash running from his temple to his jaw, presumably from Hiroto.

"Come sit." Y/n quickly closed the door and sat beside Suzuno. "Y-your face, w-was it Hiroto?" Suzuno nodded. "Yeah, but it's fine, it'll heal in a few hours anyway." Y/n figured that was probably because he was a demon. "Um, I h-have a q-question? H-how am I no L-longer Hiroto's belonging?" Suzuno smirked. "You sure you wanna know the answer to that?" Y/n started to worry. "Y-yes?" as soon as the words left her mouth, Suzuno had pinned her to the bed. "How about I demonstrate it to you?"

He opened his mouth, revealing those long jagged fangs, and sunk them into Y/n's neck. Instead of feeling immense pain like she assumed she would, Y/n felt a calming sensation, and then the world started to spin. It was like looking through water, everything was fuzzy. She felt Suzuno retract his fangs from her collarbone, and the world began to become more visible. The relaxing feeling lingered for a bit and then left.

"W-what just h-happened?" Suzuno laughed. "That's a Demons process of having a belonging. You're now even more strongly bonded to me. That's a good thing, by the way. It means Hiroto has a lesser chance of taking you back." Y/n gazed into Suzuno's icy bluey grey eyes, and suddenly felt the very small distance between them.

"S-su-- mmph!" Y/n was cut off by Suzuno's soft lips on her own. Y/n's eyes widened, but she soon melted into the kiss. (quick a/n wouldn't it be funny if Nagumo walked in? Lol don't worry he won't. 😉) It somehow felt right, being with Suzuno like this. Suzuno smirked into the kiss and licked her lips, asking for entrance. Y/n opened her mouth and Suzuno entered his tongue into her mouth, exploring every part of it. Y/n tangled her hands in his hair, not realising just what she was getting herself into.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo it is done! I hope you guys enjoyed! Love you all! Also, comment who you want to me focus on next chapter, it can be anyone from the list in the Intro/Explanation. Byee!

-Author-chan 📃