Chapter Twenty Seven | What Was Outside?

[Okay before I start I just gotta say HOLY SUGAR THE ARTIST WHO DID THE DRAWING UP TOP IS AMAZING and yeah okay before I get all emotional I'm just so honoured that they gave me permission to use it. Thanks ! You rule! So yeah the pic fits perfectly with my vision of Kazemaru in my book, that's why I wanted to share it. Although he can do a small super-convenient-to-the-plot thing where he is more or less human. Okay, enjoy the chapter!]

Y/n's POV

These past few days have been eventful. I finally got that ghastly choker off, and now in its place is a bunch of bandages, from where Hiroto butchered my neck before. I'm also not really allowed out of the three werewolves sight anymore, for fear that something may happen. It's not too bad though, except there's one thing that's been playing on my mind ever since that night with Atsuya... What did I see outside? Was it a trick of the light? A hallucination? Did I imagine it? Or was it real? I have no idea, but I'm going to find out one way or another.

"Y/n, are you listening to us?" Oops, I zoned out on Shirou and Gouenji. "Huh? Yeah? I mean yeah, of course I am! Hehe...." Shirou giggled. "Okay, so repeat what I just said." "... Uh.... Something about Atsuya?" "Nope, not even close! You sure are distracted today, is everything alright?" I nodded frantically. If they knew something was outside, they'd probably assume the worst. Which is something I definitely don't want.

"You sure? Okay then... Anyway, as I was saying..." Shirou continued on with his talking, but my mind is mostly elsewhere. I have to find out what it was out there! I have a couple thoughts on what it may be, but I can't really say for certain at this point. Maybe i should ask someone.... but who? Wait a moment- I know exactly who'll know! I just need to find him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, i have no idea which character to use next, which is why i'm branching out to you guys! Which character do you think would be able to help y/n next? Leave your answers in the comments. That's all for now, love you all, bye!

Ɛ> uɐɥɔ-ɹoɥʇn∀-