Chapter Twenty Three | A Merman and a centaur

[Okay lemme see it's Endou and Kazemaru's turn! Yay!]

Y/n didn't say anything she was blushing so much. "Aw, you're cute when you blush! Maybe I should do it more often~." Atsuya teased. "Shut up..." She mumbled. Atsuya laughed and pulled her closer to him. "You're so cute Y/n." Y/n rolled her eyes but snuggled up to him nonetheless.

T I M E S K I P

"So, are you guys finally done whatever you were doing?" Shirou asked when we finally joined him outside. He was planting flowers cos he's just a big softie really. "We weren't doing anything." Atsuya quickly said with a blush on his face. [Btw guys i'm super stressed rn but I'm calming down I promise] "Yeah, sure. Anyway, Y/n, would you like to go explore the forest a little more today? There's a lovely little beach nearby and I think you'd like it."

"Okay, sure, why not? It sounds fun!" Y/n grinned. "Okay, go get your things ready and we'll take you soon." Y/n nodded and ran to her room and began sorting a bag. She packed a bag with a few towels, a pair of sandals, and put her swimsuit on under her clothes. She found it with the other things, in the bag that the demons had prepared for her. She picked it up and put it on her shoulder, then went back to Shirou and Atsuya. "All done~!" She declared. "Good, I've prepared a picnic for us, and Atsuya is just getting his things. I've already gotten mine." Y/n chuckled. "Of course Atsuya is the last one ready."

 At that point, Atsuya walked in. "Why'd I hear my name?" Shirou and Y/n glanced at each other. "Nothing. You ready?" "Yeah." "Okay, let's go then." The three set out [A/n Gouenji didn't want to come cos he wanted to look after the house. Just in case anyone was wondering.] down a long path. The Twins pointed out different things along the way, that Y/n found very interesting.

Eventually, they arrived at the beach. It was a very pretty little thing, warm golden sand met a clear blue sea. "Wow." Y/n commented. "Like it?" "Definitely! It's so pretty!" Atsuya smirked. "Not as pretty as you. Come on, let's go find a good place to sit." They found a good spot and unpacked there. Apparently it was a popular spot, as there was other monsters hanging around there too. "I think I might go for a swim." "Okay, we'll be up here. We'll probably join you soon anyway." Y/n nodded, slipped off her clothes revealing her swimsuit, folded them up neatly in a bag and then ran like a little kid to the ocean. She happily swam about for a bit, until she nearly bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't looking!" She apologised. It was a merman that she'd bumped into, the same one from the party. Kaze-something-or-other? "It's fine. Say, you're a pretty good swimmer, for a human." "Thanks, you seem pretty good yourself." Y/n smiled at him. He had long blue hair, almost resembling seaweed, and he appeared to have what kinda looked like a wet suit but made of scales. 

T I M E S K I P

So, his name was Kazemaru, and he was indeed a merman. When they got back onto land, Y/n was kinda surprised to see his scales almost disappeared when he put his clothes on. To be honest, he looked pretty normal on land, if it weren't for the few scales still on his skin and the large closed gills on his neck. He was here at the beach with his friend, Endou the centaur. He was a very friendly and energetic individual, which Y/n liked. Oh, and they knew the twins too, which worked out quite nicely. They stayed at the beach for as long as they could, before it started getting dark. Unfortunately, they stayed for a little too long, so that gave the sirens a chance to come out to play. Uh oh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh, the sirens are coming! Y/n better watch out. Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter! I'm trying to get at least another chapter of every book out before I take a break. I hope you guys understand. That's all for now, love you all, bye!

-Author-chan <3