Chapter one -Never a Dull Moment.

You would think that after almost nine years, Sherlock would know that I am not a morning person. Yet here he was again knocking on my door. I looked at my clock. Knocking on my door at three am.

"Keyland are you up?"

"Well I am now!" I hollered.

"Keyland can you please get up?" Sherlock pleads through the locked door.

"This better be bloody important." I say ripping off my covers and stomping to the door.

"What?" I say quickly opening the door. Sherlock gave me a smile. I'll never get over how weird it is when he smiles. He shoves a bundle of clothing at me.

"Put that on."

"Sherlock?! Is this a corset??" I say in disbelief.

"Yep." He grinned.

"Okay, okay its way to early for this." I say handing him back the clothes and pulling on my housecoat.

"But its for a case!" Sherlock whines.

"At least let me get some coffee first."

"I thought you didn't like coffee?" Sherlock says, confused.

"I do when its three in the BLOODY MORNING!" I hiss. Sherlock backs up and lets me storm to the kitchen. I put the kettle on and go to grab a mug.

"You are going to be perfect for this part you look just like the last girl who was murdered!" Sherlock says as I zone out putting a tea bag in my mug.

"So the case is this there have been-" Sherlock blabbers.

"Sherlock! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I sigh putting my finger on his lips to stop his talking.

"Wait till I have had my tea at least dear." I say oblivious to the many shades of red Sherlock was turning. I took my finger off his lips and went back to making my tea. He sat down at the table with a sigh. After a few moments my tea was ready so I sat at the table and took a sip of my tea. Sherlock was practically bouncing up and down so I finally let him know he could talk with a nod.

"So the case is this every brunette girl with brown eyes who have stood at the corner at this street have vanished. But that is not the best part..." he said his eyes flickering to the clothing he had dropped on the table.

"Well? Explain the Corset." I said tiredly, taking another sip from my mug.

"There has been a convention in town. A steampunk convention. All the women who have gone missing were seen at the convention after the were taken off the street. They were seen with a man."

"So long story short. I'm the bait." I sigh.

"Precicley." he looks at my mug.

"I thought you were getting coffee."

"Oh I guess I forgot. What time do i have to be ready for?"

"We will leave at seven."

"Seven?! Why did you wake me up at three then?!"

"Ah..."

"Forget it I'm going back to bed." I said grabbing billy off the mantle.

"Is billy mad at me too?" Sherlock calls down the hallway.

"Shut up!"

Its a good thing Mrs. Hudson is a heavy sleeper.