Chapter Six - The Assassin: Rosamund.

When we got to the Villa. The grumpy redhead opened the door with a key. We all went into a soundproofed room to discuss our plans.

"Okay who of all of us has the most information? All I know is that I am here to neutralize a threat." Rosamund said sharply. I had to admit I liked her take charge manor.

"Same here." Liem acquiescenced. 

The other man grunted in agreement.

"Er. I think we might be missing somebody." I said looking around desperately for our leader.

"The person who lives here." Said the nameless man.

Just as he said that a lovely looking Spanish lady walked into the room. The nameless guy's eyes lit up.

"Hola friends my name is Rachel. I am the head of this operation and the owner of this safe house." Said the woman with a queenly grace as she stepped into the room.

"Now I have only met one of you before." She said softly with a quick look at the other man. "And I understand that we will likely not stay friends forever, but I demand we work with respect to each other as a team."

"Erm okay." I said awkwardly.

"Now to get to work." She said with a flourish of her hands.

"I know three of you are assassins. But who is the Psychologist?" She said her brown eyes skimming along our faces.

"That would be me." I said.

"Alright. So first I need our assassins to go grab the guys. You Psychologist, will be staying with me. Who will stay to protect us?"

"I will. Where our mark  is hiding, two men will go unnoticed." Rosamund said.

"Wonderful! We can have a girls night!" Rachel beamed.

"Er, yeah." I said giggling internally at the disgusted look on Rosamund's face.