Chapter Six - Prologue. The Letter

Keyland watched as London faded from her view.

"Goodbye Sherlock." She whispered. She reached into her purse for her phone only to pull out the letter from her brother. 'Oh I forgot to read this...' she thought breaking open the seal. The letter read.

Dear 'Sister'

I have been informed That you weRE not vying for a place at the hEad OF the Jones crime ring. I am told you want nothing to do with anything our father stood for. And while I do not understand why you would giVe Away such a gift. I respect your choices. This is my only way to apoLogize, as they are sending me to a secure prison where I will pay for my sins. I do not HAte you. So I am sorry for trying to kiLL you As I only did it because i thought you were trying to get my rightful place in the crime ring.

If ever some poor sap tries to harm you send for me. Mention the code.

-Langley Ilan Jones.

Curious. I noticed a strange capitalization pattern. I took a pen from my purse and noted all the capitalized letters in red. TREEOFVALHALLA. I put in a few spaces. TREE_OF_VALHALLA. I grabbed my phone and typed into google. 'What is the tree of valhalla?' I got the answer I was looking for Glasir. I hoped I never needed to call upon my homicidal brother, but if I did. I had the code.

I knew that whatever happened i had a strong group of people on my side. A team that would help me through this.

I underestimated how evil one human being could truly be...

A/N: Oh My Word guys! Thank you so much for being with me on this incredible journey! If you are enjoying reading this series let me know! Also if you have any theory's let me know, I love hearing from you guys! Don't be invisible readers! Speak up say 'hi'! A special thanks to my friends

@Gallifreylocked

@Luna_Moonheart

Thank you all for reading! The next book will be out soon!