Chapter 1 - Mission of Mercy.

Mycroft and I never really got along. I suppose its because he reminded me a bit too much of my father.

My phone rang...

"Hello." I answered.

"Keyland this is Mycroft. Are you in a private place to talk?" Myc said urgently.

"Hey Andrea! How was the Barbados?" I said leaving the room to go to my room. Sherlock barely glances up from the book he is reading. I head to my room and lock the door.

"Okay go ahead." I say.

"Well done. That was very smooth." He compliments.

"What is wrong?" I ask.

"Ah, well, I have some... unfortunate news. Your brother escaped."

...

"What?!" I stage whisper.

"Your brother escaped and now you are in danger. So I propose you do a mission for me."

"What kind of mission?" I ask not sure how this will help.

"My brother has described you as a... consulting psychologist. I need you to do some consulting." Myc says.

"Go on." I prompt.

"There is a man in Spain who was done some very bad classified things. I need to get rid of him so I hired some specialists. Now this man is highly manipulative and must be found."

"Found how?" I ask, confused.

"Oh did I forget to mention he is a triplet? We need you to figure out which of the three is the villain." Myc clarified.

"Then what? The specialists kill him?" I ask pointedly.

"Don't worry about that. Do this for me and I can get your brother into a more secure facility. I have assigned three specialists to this mission. Two for protecting you and one to finish him. Any questions?"

I root through the many questions I have and decide to ask only one.

"What do I tell Sherlock?"

"You tell him, that you are doing a month long mission for me. Nothing else." Mycroft says firmly.

"Alright..." I say softly. Then with a cheeky tone...  "Bye Myc, Give my love to Andrea!"

Mycroft sputtered as I hung up the phone.