Chapter Three - Break Up Food.

A/N Please listen to 'Heartache' by Toby fox as you read this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell to Andrea's flat. She opened the door and took one look at my face before pulling me into a hug.

"Sweetie what happened?" She asked closing the door and rubbing my back comfortingly. I started sobbing. She pulled away with a shocked look on her face. This was the first time she had ever seen me cry.

When I could finally speak, she gave me her full attention.

"Sherlock proposed to me." I sniffled. Andrea's face lit up.

"Oh? WAIT WHAT? MR. FEELINGS-ARE-ILLOGICAL- HOLMES PROPOSED.!!! What did you say?" She squeaked.

"I had to say no. He-" I said as we walked into her living room.

"YOU SAID NO!? I'VE BEEN SHIPPING YOU FOR EIGHT YEARS. EIGHT YEARS KEYLAND!" He said stopping in her tracks and yelling at me.

"Did you forget I have a psychopath after me?" I sassed.

"Dang it if our lives weren't so complicated my bestie would be getting married soon." Andrea said sadly.

"That's not the worst part." I whispered.

"???" She looked at me expectantly.

"He only proposed so I would stay with him." I said softly. Andrea's jaw dropped.

"I'm sure that's not true..."

"He admitted to it." I said. She clenched her fists.

She sighed heavily.

"...I'm gonna kill him..."

"Not today." I said tiredly.

"You are right we have to take you to Dublin tomorrow, lets just enjoy tonight...I have some ice-cream and chick flicks."

"Sounds perfect." I said tearily, as she lead me to the couch.

I wiped tears off my face and tried in vain not to think about Sherlock...