A blushing mess

Hinata and Kageyama woke up in the morning. They both didn't really remember anything that happened. A date, the rest was a blur. Hinata went down to the table eating breakfast with his family. Then his little sister natsu said soemthing that made Hinata remember what had happened.
"Mommy don't forget my kissy today before I leave!! And you too Shouyou!!" Natsu shouted. Hinata almost choked on his food from the word kiss. He had kissed Kageyama. He kissed Kageyama!! He remembered everything. How Kageyama lips felt on his, smooths, sweet, almost tasty. Kageyama was brushing his teeth at the time then as he looked at himself in the mirror he looked at himself brushing his teeth then started to choking on his teeth brush. He also remembered kissing Hinata. The shorty. The idiot he had fallen in love with. He started to panic a bit, his face was bright red. He spit out the toothpaste he had left in his mouth. He ran downstairs not grabbing breakfast. He just ran to school, he wanted to see Hinata. Hinata finished breakfast and kisses natsu head, then grabbed his bike. He made his way to school as well. They both went to the gym. Kageyama seem angry. Hinata was scared.
"IDOIT!! DON'T RUN FROM ME! ITS YOUR FAULT!!" Kageyama shouted. Hinata turned around to face him.
"It was just a kiss—" Hinata was stopped by Kageyama hand.
"Don't even day it. Don't talk about. Don't tell anyone." Kageyama face was a dark red from embarrassment. Hinata nodded to what he said agreeing.  Hinata face was red too, but he enjoyed it more the Kageyama had. They both sighed and made their way to class, both very nervous. Hinata was somewhat jumping around in his seat. He was actually awake for once in class. He did his work but it was kinda messy. Kageyama was asleep in his class as normal. He was panicking so napping was the only time he could relax. Time slowly passed they both got more nervous. Kageyama was more nervous then Hinata cause he had never kissed anyone, or nor did Hinata. But it just felt different. His family would allow him to be this way, Kageyama family only his mother would allow it but his father will hate him even more.
-few more hours-
Hinata and Kageyama got to gym where he team was practicing. Hinata and Kageyama stayed far from each other, sugawara went to both asking them what's wrong, they never answered. Daichi then went and asked them, they had the same answer for sugawara.
"Nothing wrong"
They both knew something was up. Kageyama was sick of feeling nervous so his mood took a 180. Hinata was just embarrassed and didn't want to make Kageyama mad by saying something. So they kept it all quiet.