Kageyama is...

"Kageyama is..."
————————————————————————
Hinata started to cry slowly. He was worried he didn't let them finished. He tried to get up again. Sugawara helped him back in bed.
"Hinata listen... He not dead... or not yet at least.. he in the room over, but he going to check by doctors all day in and out... so we can't see him right now.." sugawara was also in tears. His little setter crow is hurt, and dying. They couldn't do anything. Everyone head dropped down and they gave hinata some flowers.
"Hey Buddy, don't worry as I can see kageyama a strong dude he will make" Tanaka said trying to cheer up everyone and lighten the mood.
"Yeah! Remember that time you hit him with that volleyball?!" Nishinoya said laughing. Daichi laughed a little. Yamaguchi then laughed.
"What about the time when his nose started to bleed! And he I'm fine I can play! My nose isn't bleeding!" Everyone started share there memories with kageyama, but tsukki. Then they heard a voice that they all knew. Oikawa tooru. Why was he there. Sugawara went out to go greet Oikawa and find out why. as everyone spoke to hinata trying to cheer him up, it did help but hinata was still upset. Oikawa was talking to a nurse in panic
"Where is he?! I need to know how he doing!!" "Sir please calm down there a lot of people here to see the Boy, but no one allowed in till we can actually help him" the nurse said as she was scared of the taller boy. Iwa then grabbed Oikawa and pulled him away. Oikawa was upset, but he didn't show it.
"Hey! Are you guys here about kageyama?.." sugawara said a little softly. Iwa nodded as he looked at Oikawa.
"I need to see him... I'm the only he got to get back home.." Oikawa said. Everyone was confused. They then went to see hinata. To tell everyone the story.
"Kageyama father is abusing him and his mother, his mother said he suppose to be living with me, as she goes on a business trip. She scared to leave him with his father. So I was suppose to pick him up after hinata and His date... then this happened.. I don't know what his mother thinks of me" Oikawa was in tears now. Everyone was gasping. And very shocked. Only few people really knew this, but not many. Hinata started to sob. He wanted to see his boyfriend, his Tobio, his kageyama. Kageyama was the youngest on the team so he was the baby of the team. The littlest crow. The runt. Sugawara then looked down. Oikawa was called out by a doctor, to be spoken to about kageyama. Sugawara watched Oikawa walk out, as everyone was trying to help hinata calm down. Telling him lies and truth of what he had no idea of. What was next.