Chapter 4: I still don't really 'like' you

Harry's P.O.V

"I was kind of thinking of how much things you did with me today...

and I just wanted to say..."

I had a little smile on my face.

"I still don't really like you" Ashley said and continued walking. My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide. But hey she "likes me" because she said "I don't REALLY like you" So ha! She kind of has feelings for me atlease. We walked to my car and we both get in. I started to drive home, and of course I get a text.

"Do you want me to answer the text?" Ashley asked.

"No, I'll read it when I get home." I said.

"But what happens if it is an emergency?" Ashley said.

"They would call then" I said. And, then of course it rings. Shit!

She takes the phone right out of my pocket. "It's Louis calling you" Ashley said.

"Just don't pick it up" I said. And what does she do? She goes and answers the phone. I listen to what she is saying.

"Hello" She says.

"No he is driving"

"Yea"

"Aw really"

"Okay, yea bye" And then she hung up.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Niall met this really pretty girl at Nandos and he is thinking of inviting her over." Ashley said. She put my phone down. "And, he also wants you to call him when you get home"

 When we get to the house I open the trunk so Ashley can get her stuff. She grabbed her bag and then headed inside. I closed the trunk and then called Louis.

"Hello" Louis answered.

"Hi" I said back.

"Did Ashley tell you about Niall?" Louis asked.

"Yea, how he met a girl?" I said.

"Yea, she will be coming over"

"Oh, yea and apparently Ashley still doesn't like me"

"Don't worry Hazza, I can tell that she likes you"

"Really?"

"Yea..I got to go, see you soon" Louis said.

"Okay bye" I said and hanged up the phone. I headed inside. I saw Ashley on the couch writing something. I go up to her and asked "What are you writing?" She looked at me in shock and quickly closed the book, and stuffed it back into her bag and said "its nothing!"

Louis's P.O.V

We are driving home and hopefully Harry is there. I am planning for all of us to go to the movies and watch a romantic film. I would kind of feel bad for Zayn because he doesn't have a girl, but it would be fun for him to hang out with us. The girl's name is Brooke. I kept on hearing Niall whisper into Brooke's ear and she keep giggling. I can tell that they would become a good couple. We finally get to the house and we all get out. I go inside and I see Harry and Ashley cuddled up on the couch.

I guess they didn't hear me come in because they didn't turn around or do anything. I walk quietly up to them. Ashley was sleeping on Harry's chest. Harry was still up because his hand was stroking her hair. I just messed up Harry's hair with my hand and smiled. Harry looked at me an smiled back.

"Later would you to want to go to the movies?" I asked.

"Sure, well it's up to Ashley if she wants to go" Harry said. I grabbed my cell phone out of my pocket and texted Eleanor saying if she wanted to go to the movies. I waited for a relpy. Then my phone buzzed. I looked and Eleanor texted "i'm at the mall with Danielle, but i'll text you when i'm home"

I sent a message back saying "Okay :)" I put my phone away and headed in my room. I got out my laptop and was looking at the movies that are playing today. I didn't see any good movies. They all sounded stupid.

Niall's P.O.V

I went to the back room with Brooke. We sat on the couch.

"Who was that girl with Harry?" Brooke asked.

"Ashley, I guess that they are just close friends, she is very confusing" I said.

"Oh" Brooke said. "I also need to go home tonight because I have a dog at my house, and I need to take care of it."

"Yea that's fine, Louis could take you home" I said.

"I would love to stay with you guys though" She said.

"We do have a concert coming up in 2 weeks" I said.

"Oh yeah.." Brooke said with a down face.

"What?" I said.

"I really wanted to go to the concert, but when I finally had the money it was sold out." she said.

"Would you want to go? Because you can have front row tickets and a backstage pass." I said.

"Really!" Brooke said with excitement in her eyes.

"Yea" I said," we could take you there too!"

"Yay!" Brooke said and hugged me.

Then I started to hear yelling in the living room. Oh jeez, its probably Ashley and Harry....

Brooke looked at me, and got up off the couch. I got up off the couch too. We headed to the living room and we see Ashley and Harry argueing.