Chapter 10: Comforting

Ashley's P.O.V

I start to walk towards Harry, but and he ran to me and hugged me.

"Didn't see that coming, did you." Harry said. I tried to break free of his grip, but it wasn't working. I screamed. He wouldn't let go!

"Get off of me" I said.

"No, not untill you say I love you" Harry said.

"What?! no!" I said.

"Admit it you like me!" Harry said.

"No!" I said.

"Then i'm just going to have a fun time hugging you." Harry said.

"No! Get off me loser!" I yelled.

"Say you love me" Harry said. It's no use...

"Fine I love you" I said.

"Yay!" Harry said and lifted up his arms. I just walked away and said "in your dreams" I went in the living room I sat next to Liam and started watching Toy Story with him.

Niall P.O.V

"Oh yea, Liam" I said.

"What?" Liam said.

"Brooke is coming over tomorrow." I said.

"That's good, so now you don't have to keep on texting her." Liam said.

"Yea...." I said. I get up off of the couch and head into my room. I looked at the time and it said 2:51. Why can't this day go faster! It's official that Brooke and I are dating. I put my phone in the charger and told her that i'll text her back when it is done charging. I went back in the living room and sat on the couch Movies make time go by fast, so i'll watch one.

in like 10 minutes I fell asleep. I didn't sleep all last night.

Louis's P.O.V

I go out into the living room with my laptop. I see Niall passed out of the couch. I poked him in the cheek, and then went in front of the couch and sat down. I went on Youtube to see if anything is new. 3,566 new comments...I don't even feel like reading them all. I just went on Twitter and tweeted saying "How is everyone's day so far?" And then people replied to that. I closed my laptop and watched the movie.

"Liam isn't this like your 20th time watching this movie? and it doesn't get old?" I said.

"Nope, it's an amazing movie" Liam said. I decided to go grocery shopping.

"I'm going to get food" I said. And went out the door. I went in my car then went to a grocery store. When I got there I grabbed a cart. I roamed around the grocery store. I grabbed popcorn, donuts, some sodas, and ice cream cones. I go to the cashier and pay for it. I exit the store and happened to run into Eleanor.

"Oh hi" I said.

"Hi" she said back, and walked in the store. I go up to my car and enter in it. I put the bag on the passenger seat. I drive back home. When I got home I brought the bag in. I set it on the table and put the stuff away. The TV was off but, Niall was still zoned out on the couch. It was only 4:27 I don't know how he could be tired.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was watching the TV in the back room and Harry is with me to. I received a text, I looked to see who it is, and it was my mum.

I looked at the text and it said that my grandma is in the hospital. I had a shock look on my face. Me and my grandma do everything together. I texted back saying if she knows what happened. My mum responded saying that when she went to her house she was found on the floor and she took her to the hospital. And then, my mum texted me saying that she might not make it. My eyes shot up with tears.

I asked my mum if I could go to the hospital to see her, and my mum replied saying that I can't because they are doing tests. Harry was looking at me. I didn't want to show him that I was crying so I just looked away. Then Harry hugged me. I couldn't help it, the tears fall out of my eyes. He took my cell phone to see what happened. I put my hands over my eyes.

I hear him say "Aw i'm sorry" And he hugged me tighter. "Would you want to go for a walk, and try to get it off your mind?" Harry asks. I just nod my head. He stops hugging me and gets up off the couch. "Come on" He said grabbing my hand. We go to the front of the house and go out. Harry put his arm around my shoulder. I just hope that my grandma will be okay.

Isabell's P.O.V

Zayn grabbed his phone and called pizza. He ordered 4 boxes of pizza. He put his phone down on the table next to his bed.

"So are we just going to be in your room for the whole day?" I said.

"Yea." Zayn said. Then we heard a knock at the door.

"What" Zayn said.

"Can I come in?" We hear Louis say.

"Fine" Zayn said. So, Louis comes through the door.

"How is your face?" Louis said.

"its fine" Zayn said. Then Louis went over and whispered something into Zayn's ear. I start looking around because I felt awkward. Louis pulled away from Zayn and Zayn said "yea, i'll try" Then Louis left the room.

I looked at Zayn in confusion and said "Try for what?"

"It's nothing" Zayn said.

"Oh, and one of those police men took my phone" I said.

"You wait until now to tell me?" Zayn said.

"It just went through my mind now." I said

"I don't know what to do, go call the police station and tell them that one of the officers took your phone?" Zayn

"I don't know you can give it a try." I said.

Zayn grabbed his phone and called the police station.

"Oh hi, one of the officers had took my cell phone and forgot to give it back" Zayn said. Then he looked at his phone and said "They hanged up"

"wow" I said. There was a knock on the front door. Zayn got up off the bed and told me to give the pizza guy the money. He handed me the money and I walked out of his room. I opened the door and saw Harry and Ashley. I had a confused look on my face.

"I thought the door was locked..." Harry said in embarrassment. "Whats the money for?" He asked me.

"Pizza" I said.They both went inside and went in Harry's room. I closed the door and went back in Zayn's room.

"It was Harry and Ashley" I said.

Then we heard another knock. I went back out Zayn's room and opened the front door. It was the pizza guy. I handed him the money and then got the pizza boxes. I put them on the table. I took two plates out for me and Zayn and put one slice of pizza on both plates.

I went back in Zayn's room and gave him a plate.

"Thanks" He said.

"No problem" I said. We both started to eat the pizza.

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up on the couch. I smelled pizza, so I shot up off the couch. I saw pizza boxes I went up to it and took a slice. Then I went in my room. I texted Brooke saying that I got pizza. She said that I was lucky, and then I texted her back saying that I'm lucky to have you.