Chapter 16

Ashley's P.O.V

I looked at Isabell to see if I can trust her with my biggest secret. She does seem like a person that I can trust.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"What?" She said.

"This is something that you have to promise not to tell anyone" I said.

"I promise" Isabell said with a smile.

"Ohkay, so this all what happened, I was the most popular girl in school. Everyone loved me and everyone always wanted to become friends with me. It was in 9th grade when I changed. I met this guy that everybody liked. I didn't want to be like everyone else so I didn't like him. But we became really good friends. And allot of people hated me from hanging out with him. They all turned hostile on me. And everytime i'm in the hall talking to him people freak out and complain about it. And I guess that I got a little like for him. And everyone was making a rumor that we were going out. So when I was walking in the hall everyone was saying you guys should kiss and everything else. They did know that we weren't going out so then I just kissed him in front of everyone. They were all shock even the guy that I kissed. And after that everyone hated me. Even the guy. So ever since that I been really rude to allot of people because I know that I cannot trust them."

"What does trust have to do with anything?" Isabell said.

"There is way more to the story then that." I said. I couldn't tell her anything else because I don't really know Isabell.

"Are you going to tell me?" Isabell said.

"Let's just say that everytime I tell someone a secret they will never keep it to themselves." I said.

"So who knows your full story?"  Isabell said.

"Well my friend Alyssa, and she is the only person that I can trust." I said.

 Isabell put her hand on my shoulder and said. "That must have been hard for you"

"Yea....i'm sorry for being rude to you" I said.

"So you never told Harry?" Isabell said.

"No" I said. I looked to find Harry and Zayn and I don't see them.

"Maybe we should go somewhere together" Isabell said.

"Like where?" I said.

"Like an amusment park, water park, something like that?" Isabell said.

"Maybe" I said.

"And then maybe I could help you become social again" Isabell said.

I just had a fake smile on, because I don't want my past to repeat.

Niall's P.O.V

"Where is Ashley, Harry, Isabell, and Zayn?" I asked Louis.

"They went to the park or something." Louis said.

"Why?" I said.

"I don't know" Liam said.

 "I'll be right back" Louis said. And then he headed out the door.

I sat down on the couch next to Brooke.

"When is your concert coming?" Brooke said.

"Next week" I said. "But you can come to one of the concerts and get front row spots with Ashley and possibly Isabell."

"That would be so cool!" Brooke said.

"But then two days after that concert we are going to America." I said.