Chapter 38

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up. Yesterday was such a messed up day. I just hope that I get Ashley back today! I really miss her. I check my phone. Nothing new. It's only 9:01am. If only I know exactly what time she would be at the park. I picked very nice clothing to wear. I get dressed then headed out to the kitchen. Maybe i should make breakfast for today? Eh, that would take to much time. I grabbed and apple and bit into it. When i finally got done eating the apple i threw the rest out. I head for the door but then i heard someone yell "HARRY!"

I turned around and it was Louis. "what?" I said. "don't you want your buddy to help you find Ashley?" louis said.

I smiled, and Louis walked up to me.

We went out the door and we went in Louis's car, and he drove to the park.

We get out and then I looked at the time and it was 10:02. I looked around to see if she was here already. Look for blond hair. I looked everywhere didn't see her. Me and Louis went on the swings together.

~~~~~~~

Now it's 3:23pm. And still no sign of her.

"Do yoy know a time that she could be here?" I asked Louis.

"No, I wouldn't know because she is your girl" Louis said and winked at me.

I smiled. We were just walking around park. Then out of no where, Louis swung his arm back and hit my chest. He pointed in front of us, and in the distance I see Ashley with Alyssa.

YESSS!!!! I know exactly what to do. I took out my phone and called Ashley. I heard her rington from where I was standing. I started to walk up to her slowly. I went in her pocket and grabbed her phone. She looked at Alyssa and was saying something. Please please pick up you phone!

I saw Alyssa shrugged and then Ashley put the phone close to her ear.

"Hello?" Ashley said.

"Hi, I just want to say that i'm so sorry, and I don't even know who that girl is, and I need you to believe me on this." I said.

"Why should I believe you?" She said.

"Just turn around and you will see." I said. I'm in back of her. She turns around slowly. She sees me and I smile. She tries to hold in her smile, I can tell. I just ran up to her and hugged her and picked her up off the ground.

"ugh Harry..." Ashley said.

I put her back on the ground and said "yea?"

"You were hugging me to tightly" Ashley said, gasping for air.

"Aw i'm sorry, but now you know how much I missed you." I said.

"Would you want to get ice cream, like what we were soppose to do last time?" I said.

Ashley nodded her head.

Niall's P.O.V

I'm just sitting on the couch with Zayn. Should I tell him of what Isabell did? I mean, here is my chance.

"Hey, Zayn." I said.

"Yea..." He said.

"You do know that Isabell kissed me....right?" I said.

"Yea"

"Wait, she told you"

"Yea, she said that it was by accident."

"No it wasn't....she did that on purpose."

Zayn looked at me and said "You really think that she is like that?"

"Well, yea....I know that she did it on purpose, and she knows it"

" Why would she do it on purpose?"

"So then she would be the only girl here, so we would always give her attention" I said.

"She is not like that!" Zayn said.

"Yea she is....She also probably did something that caused Ashley to leave too!" I said.

"I can't believe that you think that my girlfriend is like that!" Zayn said.

"It's not just me! Everyone else think that is just wants attention!" I said. "She is just a brat that causes drama!" I yelled.

Zayn just looks at me and then said "Yea..just like your EX girlfriend" And then he got up off the couch and went in his room and slammed the door.

Wow.. I really did not want that conversation to go like that. But he needs to know.

"What happened?" Liam said coming out of his room.

"Nothing really....I just really miss Brooke...i'm losing my mind." I said. Liam sits next to me.

"Well we have our tour, so maybe something would happen." Liam said.

I sighed and said " I hope so too"

 Liam's P.O.V

I really feel bad for Niall. He is going through so much. I hear the front door open. Harry and Ashley, I guess he got her back. :D !