Chapter 36

Ashley's P.O.V

 I quickly close the bathroom door. Did I just see, what I just saw. Isbaell just kissed Niall then she blamed it on him. I was acually going to give her a second chance and I totally felt bad to what I did to her. I locked the bathroom door.

Liam's P.O.V

 I go through the door and I see Niall crying on the ground. I quickly went up to him and lifted him up.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him.

Niall just shook is head. Louis came through the door and saw me with Niall.

"What happened to Niall?" Louis said.

I shrugged.

"Can you just leave me alone for now" Niall said.

"untill you tell us what happened?" I said.

"I'll tell you later" Niall said.

I looked at Louis and we both nodded, and let Niall go into his room. I go into Zayn's room and said "Do you guys know what's wrong with Niall?"

"No....but all I know is that he kissed me." Isabell said.

What? Niall is not the kind of guy who would do that.

Ashley's P.O.V

I go out of the bathroom and I see Harry in the kitchen. He must be looking for his Ipod and headphone, because I kind of took them in the bathroom with me. And I still have the headphones in my ears. Harry looked at me, and I headed for Harry's room.

"Hey Ash have you seen my....." Harry paused.

I looked at him with big eyes.

"YOU TOOK IT!" Harry yelled and ran after me.

"No!" I yelled back and made a run for it.

Harry eventually caught up to me, and pinned me down.

"You caught me and?" I said.

He just looked at me. He took his Ipod out of my pocket and took the headphones out of my ear.

"You need to tell me when you are going to someone of mine." He said.

He got off of me and stood up.

Liam went up to us and asked "Do you know why Niall is upset?"

I shook my head.

"No, why?" Harry said.

"Well when I came in the house he was on the ground crying." Liam said.

I'm still lying on the ground, and this i awkward because Liam is looking down at me.

"Why are you on the ground?" Liam said.

I smiled and pointed at Harry. Liam looked at Harry.

Niall's P.O.V

I never knew how much I loved Brooke untill she was gone. I can't believe Isabell just did that! I'm never going to get over that!

I heard a knock on the door ad heard Louis say "Niall we made dinner...are you going to come out?" Louis asked.

"No" I said.

Then Louis came in a room with a plate with chicken. He set it down on the side table, next to my bed.

"Niall, you are going to have to eat." Lousi said, and then sat next to me.

"I'm not hungry." I said.