Chapter 7: Roasting Marshmallows

Zayn's P.O.V

She started to take off her heels and I noticed that her side of her heels were bleeding.

I looked at her and say "You shouldn't be wearing those"

"I have to...or else.." She said and looked away. She then walked out of the room.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis was telling one of his stories about "Slender." I heard this story about a billion times. I looked at Ashley and she looks really scared. I looked at Louis and as he was still talking about Slender. He was looking at me, so when he got my attention he started pointing his eyes toward Ashley. I looked at him with a confused look. Then he moves his head towards Ashley and kept moving his eyes to her.

It's something to do with Ashley, so I stood up and walked to her. Then Louis winked at me, so i'm guessing that i'm doing the right thing? So then I sit on the chair with her. She actually moved over a bit so I could sit! I put my arm around her.

Then I saw Isabell come outside. She went and sat on my chair. Louis got done telling his story, which was 10 minutes long. Louis grabbed my stick from the chair that Isabell is now siting in and gave it to me. He also gave me a marshmallow.

"Thanks Lou" I said. And he smiled. I put the marshmallow in the fire and started to roast it. I took it back out and put it up to Ashley. "Want it?" I asked her. She opened her mouth and I put the marshmallow in it. She bit down on it and I took the stick away.

Brooke P.O.V

I turned to Niall and said "I should be going home, could you ask Louis to take me?"

Niall goes up to Louis and says "Louis can you take Brooke home?"

"Yea, right now?" Louis said.

"Yea." Niall responded.

Louis got up off the chair and Eleanor followed. Liam and Danielle also got up "Let's go" Louis said. We all head to the car. I sit in the back with Niall, Liam and Danielle. So i'm guessing that he has to take Danielle and Eleanor home too. We get to my house first, of course. I go out and Niall goes out with me. We go up the stairs that lead to my front door. I looked at him and said "Bye"

"Bye" Niall said, and hugged me. Then he went down back to the car. I enter inside and my dogs ran right up to me. I took them to the back, and let them outside.

Zayn's P.O.V

"You really never roasted marshmallows?" I said to Isabell.

"Nope!" She said.

"I'll go get you a stick" I said. I stood up to go to the table. I grabbed 2 sticks and 2 marshmallows and went back to the chairs. I put a marshmallow on a stick and gave it to Isabell, then I put a marshmallow on my stick.

"Just put the marshmallow in the fire, and wait for a couple of seconds and take it out." I said. We both put our marshmallows in the fire. Then when I took mine out she took hers out.

"Now eat it" I said. She put it in her mouth then took the stick out.

"Like it?" I asked.

"Yea...it's good" Isabell said.

"Want mine?" I said.

"No, I think i'm fine" She said. So I ate mine. We put our sticks in the fire and headed back inside. We go back in my room, and We both sit on the bed.

"How did you meet your boyfriend?" I asked her.

"I met him as I was walking on the sidewalk, and he forced me to be with him." Isabell said.

"Does he force you to do alot of things?"

"Yea....He is like in control of me, but he told me that no one else would care for me"

"I would care for you" I said.

She look right at me in shock. I probably took this to a different level.... But, it's the truth.

"Seriously?" Isabell said.

 "yea" I said.

"I could probably break up with him, but I don't know how he would react.."

"Maybe tomorrow when we take you back you can tell him that things are over between you and him. Then you could pack up your stuff and leave" I suggested.

"Sure! I would do that!" Isabell said excitingly. She give me a huge hug, so I hugged her back.

"I'm so glad that I met you!" She squealed

Ashley's P.O.V

Harry and I go inside. I'm seriously scared right now, I have a feeling that a guy with no face and a long body is going to pop out somewhere.

"Is the slender guy real?" I asked Harry.

Harry looked at me and said "yea, but i'll protect you from him"

We walk into his bedroom and I go on the bed. I put the covers over me because I get really cold. Harry gets into the bed and takes all the covers to him. So I brought the covers back to me. And, then he pulled them back to him. So, I pulled it back to me.

He stopped and looked at me and said "you really want to play this game." I didn't say anything. Then he started to move close to me. And then he put some covers on him and then he puts his arms around me.

"Great! now i'm going to smell like a Harry tomorrow!" I said.

"Well a Harry smells good." He said.

 I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Zayn's P.O.V

When I woke up I noticed that it was 10:51. Isabell was still sleeping right next to me. I slowly go out of bed so I don't wake her.

As I go up to the door I hear Isabell say...