Chapter 28

Ashley's P.O.V

There was a random guy at the door and he forced my lips against his.

"What is going on over there!" Louis yelled.

 I tried to get out of the guy's grip but his hands were behind my head. I couldn't do anything! I tried to take a step back but instead I had to go and fall. He pinned my arms down and went on top of me. He kisses me so roughly. I'm not even kissing back!

"Well somebody is in love." Louis said. GOD! Why does this have to happen to me! Then I hear a door slam. The guy out my wrist together by one hand. Then I felt his cold hands on my stomach, and his hand was working its way up.

THAT IS WAY TO FAR! I bit his lip. And then HE bit my lip. I felt his hands touching my chest. WHAT IS LOUIS DOING! JUST WACHING THIS?

He finally pulled his lips away.

He said "I love you so much Brooke"

I looked at him with big eyes and said "WHAT THE FUCK! I'M NOT BROOKE!"

He just stares at me in shock, and pulled his hands out of my shirt and stands up. I get up and he is just staring at me.

"WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU FOR WHEN I OPEN THE DOOR AND YOU MADE OUT ME." I yelled, and then slapped him very hard.  And shoved him out the door and locked the door. I turn around and I saw nobody there. My lips hurt so much! He doesn't even know how to kiss good! I go to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lips are all red. Ugh where is Harry when you need him!?

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm so stupid!" I said,

"Harry no you are not!" Louis said,

"I never asked her if she was single" I said. "That was the reason why she never liked me."

"Maybe she will change her mind" Louis said.

"No, I saw the way they kissed." I said.

"Hazza it is okay" Louis said patting my back.

I saw Ashley come into the room. Her lips all swelled from the kissing. She just ran up to me and hugged me.

"Ashley i'm sorry for the way I acted" I said.

"Why, what for?" Ashley said.

"I didn't know that you had a boyfriend" I said.

"I don't" She said.

I looked at her in shock "did you break up with him?" I said.

"No, he thought that I was Brooke or something" Ashley said.

I hugged her. I was so glad that she didn't have a boyfriend.

"Harry, Ashley is crying" Louis said.

 I pulled back and I saw tears coming down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I don't know" She said smiling.

I hugged her again but tighter. I love when she is like this, unlike yeling at me.

Brooke's P.O.V

I recieved a text I looked at it and it was from Carlos. What the fuck does he want.

The text said "I made out with one of your best friend, that is in the same house as you"

I kept rereading it and I didn't understand so i texted back "What?"

And he texted back saying "The hot blond chick, I made out with her."