Chapter 34

Brooke's P.O.V

We finally found the hill. Me and Niall go on top of it.

"How did Ashley break Isabell's foot?" I asked as we were sitting down.

"I don't know, I wasn't there when it all happened" Niall said.

I leaned my head on him.

" I wonder what everyone ese is doing." Niall said.

Louis's P.O.V

The sun is going down.

"Want to start to head back?" I asked Eleanor.

"Sure" She said.

We headed back to the stream.

"Lady's first" I said.

"Yea, so go ahead" Eleanor said.

I crossed it peacefully and so did Eleanor.

I see Ashley and Harry coming. We decided to wait for them. Harry went on the rocks and jumped across. Ashley was right behind him. But, instead when she was half way over the rocks she tripped and fell in the stream. Me and Eleanor were laughing while Harry ran up to her and helped her up.

I felt bad for her, but it was so funny. She was soaking wet and freezing. She was chattering.

Harry was hugging her to warm her up. It is warm out here, but the water must be very cold.

Eleanor and I headed back.

Ashley's P.O.V

I'm freaking cold! I'm so embarrast since I fell in the water, I knew I was going to do something like that.

"We will probably light a fire when we get back" Harry said. We walked back to our set up place.

"What happened to you?" Isabell said.

I just ignored her because there is no way i'm going to be talking to her.

"Is Brooke back?" I said.

"No" Liam said. Harrbed grabbed a log for me and him. We both sat down.

"Liam, can you make a fire? "Harry said.

"Yea" Liam said. He started to put the fire up.

Then I relized that my phone is in my pocket. I quickly took my phone out and it was soaked.

"Harry my phone is wet, can you wipe it off?" I said.

He takes my phone and wipes it with his shirt.

"That better?" He said handing it back to me.

"Yea" I said.'The fire finally gets on.

Then I recieved a text message. From Zayn? I looked at him and he was talking to Liam, why would he be texting me.

I opened the messege and it said "why are you all wet?"

Isabell....I looked at her and she was looking at me. I closed my phone and then just held it.

I looked at Harry and said "Marshmallows!"

He looked at me and smiled and said "You get it"

"I can't....i'm soaked" I said.

Harry sighed then went to get the marshmallows.

"Did you guys even see Brooke or Niall?" Liam said.

I saw her here, but that was when she first arrived." I said.

"No" Louis said.

"Well, someone should text them to see if they are alright. I saw Isabell skimming through Zayn's phone, she probably is going to text them. I don't really trust her with phones. Harry comes back with the marshmallows and said "Now its you turn to get all the sticks."

"HAHA you are so funny" I said.

"I guess i'll get the sticks" Liam said while standing up.

I smiled at Harry and said "Problem solved."

Liam handed everyone a stick.

"Brooke said that her and Niall are watching the sunset" Isabell said.

"Aw, why didn't we think of that" Louis said.

I poked Harry on his side withmy stick. He looks at me and pokes me back with his stick.

"Marshmallow" I said pointing my stick at Harry.

"The bag is right next to you!" Harry said while pointing at the bag.

I did not know that it was there....I picked up a marshmallow and put it on my stick. I roasted the marshmallow. And then when it was burnt I took it away from the fire. Harry grabbed my stick and made the marshmallow face him. Then he put the marshallow in his mouth then ate it.

"HARRY!" I screamed.

Harry was laughing.

"That was not funny!" I yelled.

Everyone was staring at us..

Isabell's P.O.V

If only I wasn't on crutches, I would probably be have such a fun time. I looked at Ashley, and then she looked at me. She stood up and went into her tent. Harry quickly got up and went in the tent to. And Eleanor and Louis did the same thing. Jees she gets a lot of attention. When something happens to her, everyone is all asking her what happened. And when something happens to me, only Zayn really cares.

I looked at Zayn and he was just looking at the fire. I would want to know what happened.

"Want me to find out?" Liam asked.

I nodded my head. Liam got up and stood near the tent. Liam was listening to what they were saying. Then Liam pointed at me and his lips said "They are talking about you.

I didn't do anything to her though.

Liam walked back to us.

"I can't really get much of what they are saying. Ashley is crying, I heard your name, and it was something about Ashley." Liam said.

"Should I go and talk to her" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure they would say something." Liam said.